Surprised.

RECAP

"Do you need a hand? you've been sitting there for a while" I asked as she sat on the floor on other side of the bed.

"Um no... but if you don't mind, can you please leave for a bit... i need to change and take a shower." she said.

"May I watch?" I smirked.

"EW JAKE GET OUT YOURE SUCH A PERV" she threw a pillow at me.

I twisted the door knob and left laughing.

I could hear the shower tap on and her taking off the sheets.

Interrupting my thoughts I got a text.

"You think you can intimidate me, ha! I'm not breaking up with her, I wanna see what you could possibly do to me this time (:" - Caleb

Games on Caleb. Watch your back. I smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KATES POV

Still recovering from the hangover I endured the previous night I had realized it had been months since I have seen my best friend, Emily. I decided to text her, hopefully she's not too mad at me for not keeping her in the loop of all the events that had happened.

"Hey girl! i miss you b, let me know if you're free to hang today" I texted.

pingggg

As I sent the text to Emily, I received a text from Caleb as well, 

"Hey babe, why don't you come over today?" Caleb said asked.

Since Emily hadn't responded I decided to chill with Caleb.

"I'm omw, love" I replied to Caleb. 

I got ready, and headed out the door only to be stopped by Jake and his million questions.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"None of your business" I snapped.

"Be nice, I helped you through your hangover. Now, where are you off to? He asked once again.

"As I said, What I do and where I go is none of your business" I said, now getting annoyed by the interrogation.

Jake came in close, placing one hand on the wall near my head and his legs between mine, not allowing me to move and asked once again,

"Where are you off to?" 

I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge so I decided to tell him while moving my head to the side because the intense eye contact was getting a bit awkward,

"Caleb's..." I whispered.

He was taken aback and moved back quickly,

"Woah um why?" He questioned judgementally.

"My life and choices are none of your business and shouldn't matter to you, we met like five seconds ago, leave me alone" I snapped while slamming the door behind me.

I drove to Caleb's house with my top down in utter silence since my massive headache just didn't seem to go away, Jake managed to make it worse.

As I approached the driveway, I saw a redheaded girl leaving his house, what.. the... fuck??

I peered closer and realized it was.. Emily??

You've got to be kidding me.

She didn't even have the courtesy to reply to my texts but she's now trying to get with my boyfriend?