Hangover

KATES POV;
I woke up to the bright sunlight hitting my face, my head was pounding furiously, I couldn't remember anything. How did I get here? What happened? I couldn't remember anything, but my head was killing me.

"Knock, knock" Jake knocked.

"What do you want." I groaned.

"That's not a nice attitude to give someone who brought you pain killers, I guess I'll come back when Ms.Cranky isn't so rude" Jake said while twisting the knob to leave.

"No wait, im sorry my head is killing me and everything hurts, may I please have some of those pain killers pleaseeeeeeeee" I whined.

"I knew you couldn't resist me" he grinned.

"Very funny, just give me those!!" I rolled my eyes.

Jake took out two pills and gave me water with it.

"Here" he handed it to me.

"Thanks" I weakly smiled.

"Jake what happened last night? I don't remember anything. Heck I didn't even know I drank so much. Everything hurts. What happened? " i asked

"Kate have some sleep, I bet you'll remember soon, and you had a lot to drink, you wanted more but I had to stop you. Now go to sleep." he said.

"Okay, but can you stay here?" I asked.

He lied down beside me, and patted beside him for me to come closer. When I came closer he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep, it felt so safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAKES POV;

She asked me to lay down on the bed with her, I wanted to refuse but I made my way to the bed anyways. She came closer and I wrapped my arms around her. I hope that wasn't too much, was it? I don't think so, I'm just trying to be a good friend. Yup friend.... just friends, I frowned at that thought.

As she lied fast asleep in my arms, I couldn't help but think.. she had no memory of last night, she doesn't remember Caleb cheated on her. How am I supposed to tell her? Or should I tell her? I hope she gains her memory back from last night. If she doesn't remember will she go back to him? I can't let that happen, she can't go back to that.. to that ... lying, cheating, jerk!
I have to take things into my own hands if that happens. I will not let Kate be with that douche of a bag.

As she was sleeping in my arms I was deciding on how I should let Kate know what happened last night, and that Caleb has been cheating on her. I don't want to see her heart broken and I honestly don't want to be the one telling her this. I decided to confront Caleb to tell her or even threaten that piece of shit.

Kate was in a deep sleep, I put a pillow underneath her and slid out of her bed slowly, and walked out quietly as possible not making a single sound.
Pulling out my phone I found Caleb's number, don't get me wrong I don't like the kid, and the only reason I have his number is because we had a past together.

beeeeep, beeeeep, beeeeep

Oh my god he takes forever to pick up his god damn phone, I thought while tapping my foot on the ground impatiently as I await for him to pick up his phone, listening to the beep rings on the phone.

beeeeep, beeeeep, beeeeep

"hello?" I heard a sleepy voice.

"Caleb." I replied in a harsh tone.

"Well this is a surprise Parker, why have you called me?" Caleb said.

"Listen Caleb, you and I both know you've been sleeping with other girls behind Kate's back" I said.

"Okay, yeah so? why do you care?" Caleb asked.

"You need to tell her what you did last night, and what have you been doing since you've been dating her." I replied.

"And why should I do that? And why the fuck do you care, Parker." Caleb asked curiously.

"First of all she's innocent and she doesn't deserve this, secondly, she's my friend and if you don't tell her, oh Caleb, you don't know what I'm going to do with your irrelevant ass." I hung up the phone.

I know Caleb knows I can make his life a living nightmare. He's probably scared as shit right now. He better tell Kate or  else he knows what he's getting himself into.

My thoughts had been disturbed by a shuffling noise coming through a room. I guess Kate is awake, I should check up on her.

*shuffle*
*shuffle*
*thump*

Why the fuck is she making so much noise damn this girl is something.

I creamed the door open to see Kate on the ground. I bursted laughing.

"Why are you on the ground?" I asked laughing.

"I was trying to get up to go to the washroom and um I fell" Kate said wide eyed.

"Are you lying to me?" I asked

"No...." she mumbled staring at the bed.

"um can you get out for a second I kinda um need to use the bathroom" she asked uneasy.

I looked at the bed  while she was looking down at her thumbs and there was blood. Well shit that's awkward. Trying not to make her feel embarrassed I decided to not point it out.

"Do you need a hand? you've been sitting there for a while" I asked as she sat on the floor on  other side of the bed.

"Um no... but if you don't mind, can you please leave for a bit... i need to change and take a shower." she said.

"May I watch?" I smirked.

"EW JAKE GET OUT YOURE SUCH A PERV" she threw a pillow at me.

I twisted the door knob and left laughing.

I could hear the shower tap on and her taking off the sheets. 

Interrupting my thoughts I got a text.

"You think you can intimidate me, ha! I'm not breaking up with her,  I wanna see what you could possibly do to me this time (:" - Caleb

Games on Caleb. Watch your back. I smirked.

-
AUTHORS NOTE;
exams are soon ew!! but just to make things clear I'm writing this book for FUN! I don't have a schedule or even time to write this book,, I'll update when I can and I'll try to update more,, I love you guys!!

don't forget to

FOLLOW, VOTE & COMMENT <3