Chapter 72 part 3

“No worries, dad. I got it handled. This family needs your help elsewhere!”

“If you need anything, you must let us know. We will figure it out together!”

“Dad, don’t worry. I understand!”

“Oh yes, Xiao Xiao, Innkeeper Zhu just mentioned that he was almost done with training the servants, and that some of them are not suitable to be kept. You got any ideas?”

Cheng Biyuan thought about another issue.

“Dad, if they are not suitable, let’s not keep them. We will just let them go!” said Cheng Xiao Xiao seriously.

“You are right that we shouldn’t be keeping them!” said Cheng Biyuan, a bit troubled. “I heard from Innkeeper Zhu that some of these folks even like to take advantage of us. Keeping these folks will surely mean troubles in the future, but…..

“But, we are so shorthanded. Now that we are expanding our family house, that will become an issue. Innkeeper Zhu suggested that we bring in some more from the outside!”

Upon hearing this, Cheng Xiao Xiao shook her head and said, “Dad, let’s hold off on that for now. I will make a trip out in a bit, wait for me to come back before making that decision!”

“A trip out? Where will you be going, Xiao Xiao?” paused Cheng Biyuan.

“Don’t worry, dad. I just want to walk around the county for a bit!”

“Xiao Xiao, you want to go pick our servants by yourself?” Cheng Biyuan guessed it right away and continued saying, “No! I can’t let you go out there by yourself. Let  me handle this, I will go and bring some helper hands back!”

“No, dad, I will go!”

Cheng Xiao Xiao smiled, “I need to test out something, so just let me handle this one!”

“What are you testing out?” frowned Cheng Biyuan lightly. “Can’t you test them all out at all? You must go outside for that?”

“Dad, what are you worried about? Never mind about mystical beasts, I also have Yuteng. I don’t think there’s anyone here that can trap me for the time being!”

“It’s not that I don’t trust you, I just worry about any unforeseeable circumstances!” Seeing how determined his daughter was, Cheng Biyuan had no choice but to say, “Okay, fine, if you want to go out, use caution at all times. And come back as soon as you can, delegate down whatever you can. We have plenty of helpers right now and we can afford to owe people favors!”

“Dad, I understand!”

Cheng Xiao Xiao had been planning on a trip for a while now, ever since she wanted to find out if she could collect human beings into the dimension. She must have it figured out, she just hasn’t had the opportunities yet.

Right now, her immediate action was to kick out those who were no longer of use to her.

As a gesture of appreciation for those who had chopped down over ten thousand trees for them, Cheng Xiao Xiao decided to be generous for once and give each of them one bottle of mystical water each.

After everybody had received the mystical water from the Cheng’s disciples, their looks all varied. They couldn’t decide whether to throw away the water and make a point, or thank them and carefully set aside the precious mystical water.

After logging in the mountains for 7 days, and the only payment they received at the end was just one bottle of mystical water. They didn’t know whether they should be angry or not, so one by one they turned around and left!

All the students had left quickly, leaving the last two individuals staying behind shamelessly. Surprised, Cheng Xiao Xiao looked at them and asked, “Old men, why are you guys still here? Let me get one thing straight, you can’t stay here even if you have more mystical stones. You should leave quickly!”

“Ahem, ahem…”

The old associate dean was embarrassed, being kicked out so blatantly. It was definitely humiliating, but he also know that facing the little monster Cheng Xiao Xiao, there was no point to get angry. The only way to stick around was to be shameless.

Under the astonishing gazes from everybody else, he could not take more humiliation, so he said righteously, “Maiden Cheng, I know you guys trade. We will buy your mystical water and farm animls in the future. We will even buy your mystical beasts!”

“Wow, said the wealthy School of Divine Condor. You are quite arrogant, unfortunately, it’s not as rosy as you think!”

When she got here, her face turned cold suddenly and said, “Old man, I don’t care who you buy from in the future, but you aren’t buying anything from us. I suggest you to leave right away before more humiliation!”

“WHAT?” said the associate dean while suppressing his anger.

“Why what?” Cheng Xiao Xiao stared squarely at him and enunciated every single word, “No reason, I simple don’t like you guys. You rub me the wrong way, so we are not selling you anything!”

“YOU!!”

“Cheng Xiao Xiao, that was impudent of you!” shouted Mu Qingtong, who have had enough. He had been holding all his anger in for days and finally exploded!

“Stop shouting! You want to be taught a lesson?!” Cheng Xiao Xiao glanced over at him and with a wave of her wrist, the fly swatter aimed straight at him!”

“DON’T…!”

The associate dean shouted it, but it was already too late. The instantly enlarged fly swatter smacked Mu Qingtong directly into the ground with no chance of evading it, much like someone swatting a fly.

“Bleah…..”

Mu Qingtong felt on the ground and spit out a mouthful of blood. Collapsing on the ground, he was unable to get up again.

The associate dean could not have looked any worse than he was right now. Cheng Xiao Xiao, standing on one side, didn’t even care about him. Looking coldly at Mu Qingtong, she said, “Remember, do not show up in front of me every again. Otherwise, I will smack you every time I see you, let’s see how many times you can take it. Now get lost!”

“……” Mu QIngtong struggled as best as he could trying to get up, his eyes stared at Cheng Xiao Xiao with a deadly gaze.

Cheng Xiao Xiao was unaffected by his look. She lifted the corners of her mouth some and put on a condescending smile.

“Very well!” said the associate dean sternly. Picking up Mu Qingtong from the ground and disappeared in no time.

“We will see!” were words that came from afar. The coldness in them suggested that the associate dean truly meant business.

Cheng Biyuan’s look dropped a little, Mrs. Cheng looked worried. Only Cheng Xiao Xiao looked as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

She didn’t care. She knew very well that from this point forward, they would never be friendly with those from the School of Divine Condor.

In addition, the old man associate dean might thought he was being stealth, but with the help of little fairy Yuteng, Cheng Xiao Xiao was well aware of every action of his. She merely didn’t point them out blatantly thats all.

Just when Cheng Xiao Xiao was about to make a trip out of the house, another group of visitors had arrived.

Looking at all the visitors in their official garbs, everybody at the Cheng’s were dumbfounded. They didn’t think they had any interactions with these individuals, so why were they here?

These group of individuals were from the royals!

The royals! This word reminded Cheng Xiao Xiao of another saying – My way or the highway. The royals have always been the legal bandits, they have free reins to everything!