Chapter 3: Phone Sex

"Arden, Brynn will show you to your guys' room." Clare informed me. "After that everyone can be done for the day and get to know Arden."

I followed Brynn to our room with a suitcase on each arm. Soon we reached a smooth sliding door. So I guess there's no locks.

"This is our room and that's your bed." Brynn informed me while pointing to a twin sized bed against the right wall.

We both entered and I made sure to close the door behind me. I tried the bed, Brynn watched my every move. I sat on it and bounced slowly and faster.

"It's a good bed. Firm, but not to firm. And it isn't loud." I winked. A soft blush formed on Brynn's cheeks.

"How old are you Brynn?" I asked her with a side glance.

"I'm fourteen." She said softly. I smiled. That's a good age. Their innocence is adorable.

"And have you ever seen a girl naked?"

"N-no..."

"Ever kissed one?"

"No..."

I nodded and gave a pleased smile.

"Have you ever touched one?" She shook her head and at this point was a bright red.

I let out a small laugh and stood up closer. She took a step back.

"Have you ever been curios? Because I can help you..." I asked her and ran a finger down her side.

"I Uh.." There was a knock on the wall. I went to my bed and sat down.

"Come in." I answered. The two boys, Michael and Aiden, walked in.

"Want to hang? We don't have anything better to do. And we are technically off work for you so.." Michael asked.

"Only if you want to." I answered. They walked all the way in the room and cracked the 'door'.

"Do you have any questions about us or how things are ran here?" Michael asked me.

"What do we do during the day?" I asked him right off the bat.

"Every morning we do online classes for 2 hours, then chores. Sometimes we clean the house, sometimes we do outside chores. Depends on what needs to be done. We don't work on the weekends though."

"What do I do if I'm dropped out?" I asked because I was. Michael snickered.

"Aiden can answer this one." Michael said. I looked intensively at Aiden since he hasn't talked much.

"We read a chapter of a book your aunt has picked out. We also cook breakfast. Since your out of school to I guess we can take turns cooking." He muttered. I nodded thankful that he talked.

"So what did Clare do before she opened up this group home?" Michael asked me. I sighed feeling a tinge if sadness.

"She used to be a at home councilor. Had an office in the sunroom. But then my uncle passed. She couldn't handle living by herself. So she opened up this thing." I answered.

"That's sad." Brynn said sounding actually sad. I nodded. My uncle was great, he always defended me against my parents. He'd get in arguments with Clare all the time for not minding his business.

"What was your uncle like?" Brynn asked me. I snapped out of my daze and looked to her.

"He was the best. He was a peace maker, even though he always started arguments." I laughed at a few memories. "He always had my back when it came to my parents. He kept my aunt sane as well."