Chapter 4: first day

I woke up at 6 this morning. Apparently me and Aiden are the only ones to wake up so early because we make breakfast. Everyone else gets up at 6:30!

"Come on get up your pissing me off!" Aiden snapped in a hushed voice. I groaned and rolled over.

"I'm not a morning person! This is why Im a drop out!" I groaned.

"I thought it was because you were screwing your teacher. And everyone at school started treating you like shit." Aiden muttered. I sat up.

"Who told you that!?" I hissed. Aiden shrugged.

"Get dressed and come downstairs and I'll tell you." He said smugly. I groaned and took off my shirt.

"What are you doing!?" He said frantically and snapped his head around.

"You told me to get dressed." I muttered. And took of my pants. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a change of clothes.

"You weren't supposed to do that in front of me." He muttered. I giggled at him.

"Then leave the room you prude." I said teasingly. Aiden muttered something under his breath and left the room.

I slid on my romper and a pair of Sandles and went downstairs to the kitchen. Aiden still seemed a bit messed up.

"You like my outfit?" I asked smugly. Aiden tssked.

"Looks better than what I saw upstairs." He muttered.

"Oh, that hurt." I said while pouting at him. Aiden sighed and handed me a bowl with stuff in it.

"Mix this." He instructed while starting to fry bacon.

"So what we havin boss?" I asked while mixing.

"Bacon, pancakes, and orange juice." He answered grumpily. I whimpered because my hand was starting to hurt from mixing.

"Are you really that helpless!?" He snapped and took the bowl from my hand. "Do you at least know how to flip pancakes?"

"Yes." I said with a whimper. I was acting like a dog who just got yelled at for peeing under the stairs.

"Then your going to flip the pancakes, okay?" I nodded. Aiden got an electric griddle from under the counter and set it up.
"Start making them. I think I mixed it enough."

"Thank you. Your actually pretty nice for a douche bag." I smiled. He answered with a droned out mmhm.

"So what were you really doing outside?" He asked me skeptically. I sighed a bit annoyed.

"Going for a run like I said." I answered sounding guilty. "Why would you doubt that?"

"Maybe because you were texting someone under the table throughout dinner, then when you came from that 'run' you didn't seem tiered at all." He answered. I sighed.

"You really don't want to know what I was doing." I warned.

"Yes I do. Or I'll tell your aunt." He threatened.

"Oh, I know why your here. Because your a snitch who can't mind his own business. You got some people out to get you in your hometown?" I snapped.

"What were you doing?"

"I was phone fucking a desperate girl that got me in this mess! Want to see the texts?" I said angrily.

"Your the only reason your here." He answered simply. That got me mad. I was here because my parents are homophobes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was my fault for liking pussy every once in a while. You sound like my parents. Want me to start calling you daddy to?" I asked with a wink.