Chapter 5: Therapist

I sat at the dinner table with everyone after working all day, and to my surprise, I felt exhausted.

"So how do you feel after today?" Clare asked me. I sighed with annoyance.

"Exhausted, mad, betrayed... shall I go on?" I answered in a monotoned voice.

"The first day is always the hardest so I understand the exhausted part, would you like to talk about the other feelings you're dealing with?" I scoffed and crossed my arms against my chest.

"What are you? My shrink? Your not my aunt right now your my... whatever it is you are. So no, I am not going to cooperate with you." I answered harshly.

"I understand that you are upset, this can be difficult to go through. But you can't lash out if anyone shows they care about you." My aunt said calmly. That pissed me off even more.

"I think I need to go on a walk," I muttered standing up.

"Like your last walk?" Aiden muttered lowly to me. I rolled my eyes and walked outside without another word.

~••~

After getting a good length away I propped myself against a tree and took out my emergency joint.

I lit it up and inhaled closing my eyes and letting the smoke dance in my lungs, then exhaling out. I sighed and looked up at the dark sky, I don't care how cliche it is.

I wish I had parents who cared about me. I wish that I didn't have to stay in this 'psych house', and I didn't have to walk so far to smoke a damn joint.

"Can I have a hit?" Aiden asked sitting beside me. I sighed giving him an annoyed look. For the first time since being here, I didn't want to see him.

I handed him the joint and let him take a few hits before he gave it back.

"Fuck I miss weed so damn much." He sighed giving me a side glance I pretended not to notice.

"So, no phone sex this time?" He asked casually with an amused smirk. I looked his way giving him a smirk of my own.

"No, but we can try to Re-enact it, I know that it was for lesbians but..." I said giving a flirty look. He paused for a moment letting his wheels turn as he processed my words.

"It's going to take more than that to get me in the sack." He chuckled and stole the joint to take another hit. I gave him a devious smile.

"Is that a challenge pretty boy?" I asked him while proceeding to straddle his lap.

"We can make it a challenge if you'd like, but it's a challenge you'll lose." He shrugged.

"Nah," I said sitting back beside him, he almost seemed surprised. "I got a plan for you. And it isn't your time."

"What am I? Next Friday's meal?" He joked. I bit my lip seductively.

"Let me tell you something Aiden. I can do so many things to you that nobody else could even think of doing. I can make you feel things you can't even imagine. You might think of me a slut with low self-esteem, but deep down you know you want to see what I can do."

There was a long pause for a moment. Aiden was deciding his approach. He could avoid it, or fight my battle, either way, he loses in the end.

"I know that my words hurt you. I don't even know why I said them. Don't get me wrong, you're a slut. And I think we can both agree on that." He paused waiting for an answer.

I nodded slowly.

"But I don't think you're doing it for the reasons I said. I won't get into why your doing it, or at least why I think you are doing it. It's your body, and if you want to have sex, have sex. I can't judge you for that." I smiled and took a hit from the joint before giving the rest to him.