♡Chapter 1♡ - Moving

(3rd P.O.V)

In a Beautiful Warm Sunny Day, where there is more land than cities, a place where you can find loads of sheep and people in a country or state called,
Ireland.

Somewhere in Ireland, there is a nice specific, special family containing: 1 caretaking mother, 1 (13 year old) daughter named Sam (who is going to be an 8th grader soon), and 2 sons (both 16 years old) who are twins and they're the same age (one of them is edgy, wearing a black t-shirt, been having a slash scar with dried bloodstains on his skin from its neck after "the incident" from elementary..., and one eye on his left is normal blue eye, but on it's right it's a septic eye) named Anti...and the other son who is special in every way in his appearances, (just like Anti, except more of a normal person and more childlike when it comes to happy memories or a good time like a child) named Seán Mcloughlin or people would say his nickname as friends of his called him "Jack". Together they are clearly going to be freshmen to a high school they would be attending soon, but for their family including Seán's freshman year would be different now that his high school is not somewhere in his hometown, but somewhere in LA, California, USA.

~Meanwhile~

(Jack's P.O.V)

I was laying on my bed in my room with my phone to my chest, having earphones in my ears listening to my music playing on my phone as music flowing through my ears as my mind has gone to my world in my imagination. "Seán," "Seán...," "Seán!!" I was interrupted by someone calling my name and my imagination just went *poof* gone, when my ma called me downstairs. I was about to get off my bed and instantly I was pushed back when my brother Anti was shaking me like crazy, then my sister came into the situation and shaking me too to tell me to "get up" when I'm already up, and then, of course, someone jumped on me, Sam my sister jumped on me, of course, laughing when I'm still being shaken."Guys, I'm fully awake! Sam get off me please, and Anti...WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP SHAKING ME!!? I was about to head downstairs until YOU pushed me back like really hard on the head and my whole body dude, like what the fuck." I complained towards Anti, "Sorry bro, but our mother is calling us for breakfast and a family meeting in the living room." Anti replied with an apologetic face and with that facial expression, it's kinda regrettable to see if you are me, so I forgave him the same goes for Sam too.

As I got up from my bed, put my phone in my jacket pocket the same thing with my earphones and went down towards the kitchen, where my ma made us breakfast on each side of the table for us to eat. "Morning Seán, finally you came down for breakfast and to a meeting, we'll be having in the living room, I want you all to sit down and eat and we'll have a talk altogether in a group." I sat down to my side of the table as Sam sat in her side of the table, the same goes for Anti as he goes to his side too and we ate our breakfasts. When we finished our breakfast, we got up from our seat, taken our plates to the sink, place them down and we're heading straight towards the living room and take a seat at the couch waiting for a meeting. When ma finished eating she did the same process, but standing in front of us for us to hear about, "I called us for a meeting about education on your next grade level, I know you gave all knowledge and tried to pass your grade, and now I'm proud of all of you that you made it and gave it your best I want to say congratulations,....but your education will not be here in our hometown...so I called you all here for an important reason...and that reason is that...we're not going to be living here anymore." I stand up widened eyes is knowing that last sentence ma said and with that sad/worried expression ma plastered on her face that I knew what she meant...

"We're moving...aren't we...."