New Book Trailer!!!

My dearest friend,

I know you don't know me...
but I know you...
You probably think I don't exist to you...
but you exist to my world...

I've been watching you a lot lately...

I'm writing this letter to you, because...

I'm worried about you, ever since our school is so calm and clean...happy smiles, unforgettable moments with our friends...

But horrible things had been happening for everyone...

People had been missing mysteriously without a trace, people killed themselves, and...

...Murdered anonymously...

The police tried their best to get vengeance and serve justice for the people who are friends of theirs...

But everyone notices the people who did these types of killings...are connected to you...

They even started pointing fingers at you for the blame that cause this mess...they wouldn't trust you anymore...

At least not everyone blames you...
I think your innocent
And I still trust you with all of my heart desires...

It couldn't be you...someone is probably trying to ruin your reputation, to get on you...

Don't worry at least I'm on your side no matter the horrible causes will come to us...

Someday, I'll even get the enough courage to talk to you...

Maybe we can start off as friends since you don't know me...at all...

...

...

Or maybe something more...♡~

*chuckles*

I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe and keep on with your precious smile on your face showing to me and only me when everything...is done getting rid of them.

Sincerely,

Your secret admirer
Soon together you and me

Forever

--------------------------------------------------------------

Go check out the book when it's published and you'll find out who is this friend for them.

And it seems like the admirer will make sure nothing will happen, and will do anything

ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to get its friend with them forever and not let something take it away.

Does anything make a relation or take reference to anything you know 'specifically' would do the same if you know what or who I am talking about and in this story too.

And I'll let ya'll know it's on it's your way on reading it.

Bye for now.