♡Chapter 7♡ - School Big House PART1

'Welcome to YouTube Highschool!!!
Where it's a place for people can be themselves, playing online games like PS, XBOX, NINTENDO, and etc. , become a publisher or a fan-fiction writer for people, become a gamer, challenger, baker, crafter, and more to show yourself to the whole world!!!'

Bold letters - Dark
Italian letters - Anti
Regular letters - Jack, Mark, Sam, and Tim

(Can't think of anything for the rest of the gang in this story...😐)

(3rd P.O.V)

Today is an important day for everyone who attends schools, especially to the people who are going camping next week. Two families are getting ready for important education to parents, while the students can basically either go to one of the rooms that are empty make videos, play games with their friends or most will stay with their parents because....it's their reasons.

As Jack's family was driving to Sam's school, not wanting to go but it was all worth it because she has to see where Jack and Anti's school are...and because they'll have McDonald's after the School Big House. "We're here, now I want ya'll guys best behavior in Sam's school, that means BOTH of you boys NO CUSSING, NO TEENAGE TALK, AND DON'T BE A SMARTASS TO KIDS, ME, AND OTHER PEOPLE. This is not like your school and both of you should know that, so keep it to yourself." Their mother said with a strict voice as a warning. Anti and Jack both nodded and they need to respect the children in middle school,

but then again they cussed like it was no big of the deal...

(Jack's P.O.V)

As me and my family are inside the school building I looked to my right vision, all I ever focused on was the red-dyed floof hair, just like mines but in red color and not green. Until I suddenly knew the person who would dye their hair and have its hairstyle on the side facing its natural hair color black. 'Why is Mark here? Does he have a sibling that goes to this school here too, I mean it would make sense and why they would come to a middle school like this...I never realize how big this school is compared to mine.' I thought curiously and surprised as to why is Mark here, I'm not saying in a rude way of not wanting someone I know for like 2 days ago, it must be fate...I guess.

~Meanwhile~

After that looooong speech, I even almost falling asleep...and now we are meeting Sam's last teacher and then the best part will be worth it. Until I came across Mark with Dark and the boy that looks exactly the same age as Sam, could that be his little brother???

(Mark's P.O.V)

Welp, into the elementary school we go.
For some reason, I felt something...
...odd...
Like this feeling inside me is, like tearing me apart from me.

...

I don't know whatever, but I and Dark, of course, have to come along to keep a watch with Tim.
"After my school, we get to go to the greatest school there is I want to attend in the future!!!☆♡☆
Tim said excited about my school, I mean it's adorable but it's kinda annoying to hear that every day if your living in my life.

~Meanwhile~

After that speech of boredom, I honestly don't care about but it's my brother's school, and I have to respect the teachers, but that doesn't mean Dark can do whatever he wants around this school ground. He can do what he does best in our school later.

Later on, we already met 6 teachers and finally onto the last teacher for his last period and after that, the next big shenanigan will happen in our school for the time being. Until when we are finished we were heading out until the most surprising moment happened we came across Jack and Anti, and I'm guessing the girl looked around like Tim's age is Sam that Tim always talked about when he comes home.

"Mark? Dark? What are you doing here? Not saying it in a rude way." Jack said surprisingly, "I was about to say the same thing, what are you doing here too?" I said.
"Well my sister over here wanted to come here for us to check her school and our mother agreed to go to our school after this one." "Well, we came here similar to your reason too, Jack." "Hi, Sam!" "Hi, Tim!" "Well looks like Tim found his future girlfriend..." "hmm." "Well, what a coincidence."

...To be continued...

In part2

Bye~