♡Chapter 3♡ - Meeting the New Neighbors

Change P.O.V constantly

(Sam's P.O.V)

When we got to our new house, we checked our new place out and we decided that this is perfect to live in. So we moved in grabbed a few of our boxes to settle in our new home and go unpacked our stuff and start redecorating our new rooms, which is one of my favorite things to do in my room and keep it tidy clean.

I decided to help out with a few boxes that are for one of my brother's boxes, 2 or 3 boxes are light and that is good but one box and WHY this is the only box that is heavy ANTI! WHAT DO YOU PUT IN THIS ONLY BOX THAT SAYS, DON'T LOOK PERSONAL ITEMS FOR ME AND ME ONLY how convenient, I was having a hard time struggling to lift one box off the ground and if I live, OH Anti I would ask about this box that is heavy and I would kill you for this...

~Meanwhile~

(Tim's P.O.V)

I was of course in Mark's room playing in his PlayStation that I'm not supposed to go invade his room privacy same goes to Dark's room. Why I'm the only one that I can't come into their rooms when they can go into each other's rooms, I mean COME ON I know I'm 13, young, and innocent, but I'm a part of their brotherly group whether they like it or not.

"Tim, what have I told you to stay out of my room and you know you're not allowed to be in here and Dark's room,...*sigh loudly* Now I'm asking you politely to get out of my room or I'm telling mom..." and by that last sentence warning, I honestly don't want mom to get angry and have a hard time with me anymore now that dad passed away...I don't want her to feel any pain...so without any words coming out of my mouth, I kept my mouth shut and sighed as I left his room and he closed his door. And I'm back to boredom again and having nothing else to do. Until I came downstairs and look into the window in the living room as I saw some people across the street moving in 2 boys who are probably twins because they look alike except one is edgy and the other is cheery, and hey it's just like my brothers, 1 mother like ours, and...A GiRl?! 'Is that a girl I see? It sure is...huh...she seems friendly enough, maybe I can come over and say hi to my new neighbor and maybe we can be friends...yeah I' ma ask mom if I can walk towards them and greet them into our neighborhood' I ask mom if I can go and say hi to them and she stayed "Ok but look both ways before crossing the streets and come back safely. Oh and take your brothers with you because they can take care of you going out and I think they should greet them too." So mom told them to come downstairs and go meet our new neighbors and of course, Mark agrees and Dark disagree as always, I don't blame him I get it he's an anti-social person not always he can talk to people if he feels like talking to people.

We went to the front door and walked outside looked both ways before crossing the street. As we are walking towards them the girl outside is having trouble caring one box and it seems to be heavy, I ran towards her to help out and lift it up together "It looks like you need some help with that." As I took my opportunity to see what she looked like....and she looked....cute.

(Sam's P.O.V)

I kept struggling and struggling to lift it up until I felt someone's hand underneath the box and it became lighter for me to lift it up, I looked up to see whose hand it is and who is helping me with this box and I noticed a boy in front of me speaking "It looks like you need some help with that." and by that voice, I can't help but stare into his eyes that I get so lost in them so easily and I wouldn't think that I'm blushing like crazy and if I'm right I can see a tiny of pink plastered in his cheeks. We stayed like this feels like the world has stopped but it lasted for 5 seconds as I snapped out of it "T-thank you, for h-helping me with this box, it was so heavy for me to lift it up, my name is Sam by the way, what's yours?" I asked after my studder which I kinda don't want to say in front of Him. "Tim, you're new here...welcome to our neighborhood I hope we can be friends since we live across the street, and I think we are gonna be great friends you and I."

~Meanwhile~

(Anti's P.O.V)

I walked outside to grab my last box and Sam said that she would help while I sort out my room, and now that I'm done I walked outside and in front of me I saw is Sam and 1 boy and that one young boy who is probably the same age as Sam helping to carry my heavy box, now don't ask why it's just my personal stuff....and they are both blushing and I can't help but smile and watched them until two boys came and they look like twins, well at least "Jack" and I aren't the only ones who look alike...one of them look like a nice person like 'Jack' and the other one....well I can't describe because he...looks perfect in any other way♡♡. Thinking about him and staring at him made my cheeks heat up.
He turned to my direction and we locked eyes, but sadly ma called me inside and wanting Sam to come inside for when do we need to go to school.

(Dark's P.O.V)

Me and Mark walked up to their property seeing Tim blushing a little and I kinda feel disgusted and Mark on the other hand smiled and chuckled quietly to not distract their eye contact, until I noticed someone staring at me so I turn my head towards them and felt my cheeks heated up a little...what is this feeling? I locked eyes with his and by his eyes makes me feel not disgusted and it's weird that I didn't look away, but he did when I heard a female voice which I think it's his mother and he looked back at me and called "Sam, ma is calling us to come inside and talk about school!" "Coming Anti! And here is my phone number Tim and we can talk more since we are now friends." So the boy's name is Anti, hmm that's a nice name I can get used to. Now I can't stop thinking about him as we head back to our home, but I can get a feeling that someone is watching me leave and it felt...something new to me that I knew he is looking at me and can't handle looking away from my beautiful body.