Chapter 3: Park?

It's been about two days and apparently Taka has the energy of a toddler on red bull because he hasn't slept since the first night. "You little crackhead, come... on... over... Here!" Mondo reaches for him continuously, but he's just out of his reach.
"Come on Taki-boi, let's go, the vet isn't that bad!" as he chases him around the house.

     Finally put of breath, Mondo throws himself on the couch "Ok Fiiinnnee.... you win, we aren't gonna go to the park" Taka's ears perk up as he inches closer to the couch the man is slouched on. "Yeah bud and I thought we could get some treats after, ugh too bad you want to stay home" the pup then hops on Mondo's lap barking "So now you wanna go, huh bud" he pats his head and picks him up.

They make their way to the garage where Mondo's bike is kept to get on. The biker then puts the dog in his shirt, similar to the first time, and drives off.
Wind flowing through his hair, the feeling of absolute freedom, Mondo being basically trapped in his house for the last two days, this was so refreshing for him and it seemed Taka enjoy it despite being tucked away.

     They stop and Mondo took the puppy out of his shirt, and it immediately noticed something was up. No trees or grass as far as the eye can see, just one big ol building with the big bold letters; VET.

Taka begins his fight once again, shaking and whining, "Shit, Taka... noo!" The man manages to hold on to the dog long enough to give him a little chat "No ones gonna hurt you bud, everything's ok, you can trust me right Taka" he leans against his bike petting the trembling little animal.
"How about we go inside" Taka digs his way into Mondo's arms as they enter the building.

***

     Leaving the building now with nothing to fear, Taka was bouncing up and down following behind Mondo as he smiled looking back at him, they return home.

"Im sorry I lied buddy" Mondo throws around a little ball that Taka would then run back to him, licking his face in forgiveness and all was well. Taka crawled on his chest and he picked up the small dog while laying on his back and boosted him upwards. "The vet said you're in amazing shape bud, you're gonna grow up a great ol pupper"

     Mondo finally gets Taka to sleep, "I guess all you needed was little scare" he chuckles to himself as he jumps into his own bed and wraps up in a million blankets and falls asleep.