Chapter 4: Confused

"Its been a month since I picked you up so here's a little treat bud" Mondo lowers his hand towards Taka who doesn't hesitate to pounce on it and ends up nipping Mondo's hand.
The man hisses pulling his hand away while the little pup whines and backs up, Mondo noticing this says "Heyy.. hey calm down buddy, I'm ok, everything's alright, you didn't do anything wrong" reaching his arms out for Taka. The puppy jumps straight into Mondo's grasp.

They sit on the couch and Mondo pulls up Detflix "Which movie do you want to watch" he faces Taka "How about 'The Prince's journal'" the dog looks at the man almost disappointed "Oh shit... maybe not" he chuckles scrolling through other titles.
10 minutes of the same response; a movie suggestion, then a look of disapproval. "Ok how about this one with the dog on the cover" Taka looks at him then back at the screen, then once more at Mondo with a wagging tongue and tail. The biker, absolutely straight faced, "Of course you do" and they begin the movie.

***
"Want another one bud-" he stops looking at the all tuckered out pup passed out on his lap, "Damn...". He picks Taka up and makes his way to the bedroom, after placing the little dog in his bed, he hops in his own.

***

Waking up a little earlier then usually Mondo checks his clock "Fuck! I'm fucking late... so very fucking late" he rushes around the house visibly panicked, Taka's eyes blink open then squint looking towards the worried man. "Listen bud, don't worry about me. I'm gonna be out today, there should be enough food for you and I love you. I don't think I'm forgetting anything" he thinks for a second, "Nah!" He kisses Taka's fluffy little forehead "See you later buddy."

***

"You know you didn't need to drive me home... I-I'm not a child anymore." Takemichi declares clinging to Mondo on the speeding motorcycle.

"Yeah... yeah tell me that when you manage to keep your bike for more then a day" They stop at a light.

"Shut up, it was one time."

"You completely totaled it." Mondo replied, the smaller man huffs as the light turns green.

He pulls up to the house and stops "Did you wanna come in? It's the least I could do honestly." Takemichi asks.

Mondo looks at the ground and kicks a few rocks "I got someone waiting for me."

"You got a girlfriend now?" the smaller man laughs as the other man blushes.

"N-no.. No haha no, I have a dog." he smiles.

"Ohh... aww, let me meet em sometimes." Takemichi shakes Mondo's hand.

"Ok yeah, see yah man." Mondo waves and drives off.

"Taki-boi, I'm home buddy!" The sound echos through the halls "You still there sleeping bud?"
He pushed the door open to his room with a heavy creak, he scans the room to look for his precious pup. That's when he noticed something moving in the sheets, "Awh there you are buddy, don't scare me like that." he moves closer to the lump in the sheets as it raises up. A whole person, a dude spiked charcoal hair, pale skin.

His eyes were closed but he attempt to form a sentence "Ahh.. yeh.. um... so-"

"Who The Fuck Are You!" Mondo blurts out.

The boy blinks and squints "Wha.. what d-do you mean... its Taka..."