Chapter 7: Care

Mondo waking up, rubbing his eyes "Damnn.... what a dream." He looks to his doggy bed then hears a thud in the livingroom. Rushing out, the first thing he sees is the guy from his 'dream'.
"You've gotta be kidding me... you're real??"

Taka rises while rubbing his face "Yeah I guess... that really hurt, do you have any med kits"
Mondo pauses, looks at Taka and turns to the bathroom.
Now exiting with a container in hand, he meets the guy sitting on his couch. Opening the kit, they are bombarded by the strong smell of rubbing alcohol which seemed to have spilt inside.

"Oh fuck!" Mondo rushes to fix the mistake, emptying the box of all it's contents.
Managing to save a few cotton pads and q-tip, he uses one of the presoaked pads to rub Taka's cheek.

The smaller man hisses, "Ow.." He holds his face.

"Come on, don't be a pussy!"

Taka's eyes begin to water.

"Oh shit... wait no... I didn't really mean it like that... it's fine, things hurt sometimes... you don't have to worry" Mondo attempts to apologize but trips over his tongue repeatedly. As he continues to tend to Taka's wounds, he asks "So how... what did you do?"

The smaller mans eyes drift off in embarrassment "Well.. um... you see...."

"Yeahh..."

"I tried to grab a pot because I wanted to make breakfast... as a thank you..."

Mondo stops "You realize how high that is, especially for you... you could have seriously gotten hurt... why didn't you ask me!"

Taka stands up and strolls around the couch "I can do things on my own..." As he reached the front of the couch once more "And I didnt want to wake you without a surprise..."

The biker pauses, almost red faced "Oh... I.. um..." He catches his breath, studdering like his life depended on it.
He slaps his face which causes the other man to jump, "Ok... I understand why you wanted to, but next time, you're gonna think about yourself and safety... Don't let me tell you this again.."

Taka nods his head vigorously and grabs a seat on the couch once more "Can we make something together... like to eat?"

Mondo yawns and removes himself from the sofa, grabbing his keys, he heads to the door "Are you coming?" He questions.

"I'm not dressed" he points to himself and looks Mondo I'm the eyes "What am I gonna wear?"

The biker chuckles "We're gonna get you an outfit and some groceries dumbass" he walks out of Taka's veiw so the boy runs out and bumps onto him "Oh, looks like I forgot to lock the door" he looks down at him which causes them both to blush, though Mondo wasn't as flushed as Taka. He coughs "Well let me do that then..." he shimmied his way around the other and locks the door behind him. "What are you waiting for? Get to the bike!"

"Yeah... uhh... sorryyy...." Taka races his tiny self to the motorcycle.