Chapter 6: Questions

Sitting on the couch they, continue their conversation. 'What happened', 'how', and 'I don't understand' filled the room.
Then everything went quiet, all that you could hear was the ticking of the clock. Tik... tok... tik.....
"If you're a whole person, do you have a full name?"

"What are you trying to say Owada??"

"Like what's your first and last name"

"Oh.. yes of course, my name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru! But you can me call me Taka" Taka gets up and bows.

"Hey hey man... told ya to stop with that..." he takes him by the hand and leads him back to the couch to sit once again. "Anyways, I was planning on calling you that so yeah..." Mondo pauses to collect his thoughts.

"Are you thinking about something?" Taka pulls him back to consciousness.

"N-no..." he studders trying to regain his composure. "I just still don't get it.. it bothers me" he pauses again. "Yah know what.. just forget it... shits wack, might as well have something cool"

Taka, surprised by this, "C-c-cool..? You think I'm cool??" The boy's face was now flushed with a pinky-red hue, he just couldn't hand the simple suggestion of him being 'cool'.

"You ok man? Did I say something wrong?" The biker question the smaller man.

"No! N-noo, nope, notta, never, haha" Taka chuckles nervously.

"Yeah, yeah.." Mondo replied."I gonna grab something to eat, do you want anything?"

"I'll just have what ever you're having"

"Taco Tuesday it is then!"

"But it's Friday"

Mondo leans into Taka's face "Everyday is taco Tuesday if you try hard enough.." he spun around and headed out the door.

***

Paper bag in tow, Mondo marches into the house announcing "Dinner is served!!" As he places the bag on the table. "I didn't know what you wanted so I got ya a plain ol taco with lettuce, cheese, beef, you know... the usual."

"I've never had tacos before..." Taka looks at the bag as the biker reveals what's inside.

"Excuse the ever living crap outta me... you what.. ughh..." Mondo practically gagged.

"Don't judge me..."

"I'm allowed to, with your dumb head ass"

"Mondoo..." Taka whines.

"Yesss..." Mondo mocks back.

"Let me live, at least I'm trying it now" he pouted. "Now gimme here" Taka reaches out his arms in hopes to receive a delicious prize.
The taller man dodges the initial attempt to start a war, Taka squints his eyes prepared for a fight. Mondo chuckled as he gets into position like a football player, Taka jumps at him. "Mondo gimme the tacooo...!"

"Gimme, gimme never gets" as he reaches over his head for the smaller man to try to grab.
They end up tripping over one another, with Mondo falling back and Taka on top. Taka crawls up to snatch the taco straight outta Mondo's grasp, to which the biker responds in defeat "Yeah, yeah settle down..."

"Holy macaroni!! This is so good" The smaller man digs in while atop the other. He pauses, then freaks out, scrambling to get up "I'm so soo sorry.." Now on his feet, he continued to eat his taco.

"Sure you're sorry" Mondo stood up and dug through the bag for his meal.