Good news

It's been little more than a year MishBir got married and Mishti couldn't be happier to have such a lovely family who loved her so much and to her surprise Meenakshi ji loves her the most as she understood Mishti in the past one year. Even Kunal has accepted Mishti as his sister in law and grew some respect for her. Rest of the family also loves Mishti a lot and always comes to her for expert advice.
Abir has been the best thing that happened in Mishti's life and yes Abir proved to be the best husband of the world.
It was the 2nd week of March & Mishti has been acting little weird, She is getting cranky for no reason and she cannot understand why? Mishti kept thinking may be because of the work load of their NGO as they were opening another school in the village and on 8th March they opened their new school but today it's the 12th and she is well rested but still feeling very restless and tired. Suddenly she realized she did not get her period this month, she has been so busy with work that she didn't even realize it's been more than two weeks already to be precise 18 days and nothing happened. Ok now she got lil worried and started counting the days and she figured out when she must've ovulated.
                  (FlashBack)

14th February Valentines Day
Their romantic escapade to their farm house to celebrate this special day. Abir never misses a chance to get romantic and Mishti the bold one always surprises her dear husband.
Abir told Mishti that they couldn't go for their 2nd honeymoon after their first wedding Anniversary because of work so he couldn't miss Valentine's Day and somehow nobody feels awkward about Abir romancing around his wife all the time instead they all feel very happy to see Abir so involved with the family and always so happy Meanu ji is the happiest.
Kunal And Kuhu was going to Thailand to spend their Valentine's Day there as they like to maintain their high standard so Meanu ji in her own way told Abir that the farm house needs to be checked so why doesn't Abir go and check and also take Mishti with her and no need to come back at night as it can get dangerous driving back at night. Abir was ecstatic to see how much his mom has changed and how much she cares for them.
So Valentine's Day afternoon MishBir starts for the farmhouse and due to some road constructions they reached their farm house right before dinner, after reaching there the care taker asked them to get freshen up so he can serve dinner and also tells them that he will take a leave after dinner and he'll come back in the morning. MishBir was surprised to see their room nicely decorated in a very simple way with some nice flowers. After dinner the care taker leaves and MishBir is ready to exchange their gifts and they go back to their room. First Mishti opens her gift and it was a beautiful diamond studs for her ears with a beautiful card where he wrote Something small and simple but precious just for my precious wifey. Love Hubby
Then Abir opens his gift and it was the new Apple Watch as he is obsessed about Apple Watch so he got really excited.
Abir:: wifey u always give me the best gifts... u r the best...
(They exchange some kisses and hugs, then Mishti says she will go and change into her nightwear, Abir changes into his shorts and starts calling Mishti)
Abir::: Mishti Mishti (Mishti responds yes from the bathroom) Mishti I cant find my T-shirt did u pack it? I'm feeling cold( he hears the door open and turns and sees his Mishti wearing a special red silk nighty and coming towards him and she is also wearing the ear rings that he just gifted,, her nighty was not long enough to cover her legs but long enough to hide her booty, Abir was mesmerized seeing his wife look so sexy)
Mishti:: so did u find ur T-shirt?
A:: no (still looking at her with his mouth open)
M:: ok if u sleep one night without ur T-shirt the world won't go upside down
A:: Aaaayee Angry Chorni!!! Tell me what ur intentions are? Why am I feeling u r having some Ranjeet type intentions (and covers himself with his hands giving a shocked look. Mishti comes close to him pulls his hands down, runs her finger from his face to all the way to his chest)
M:: in fact tonight u r absolutely right.... tonight I am in Ranjeet mode and my intentions are absolutely not innocent.
(Abir's eyes popped out and he knew when wifey is in charge then the night gets veeeeeeeerrrrryyyy long coz wifey drives him cray cray crayzzzzzzzyyyyy and Mishti grins ear to ear seeing his husband gobsmacked 😶 she puts her arms around his neck)
M:: ok hubby it's time for u to entertain ur wifey
A:: whatever u say madam I'm ur slave tonight
(...... and their shenanigans continued pretty late that night and Mishti made sure her slave served her well and Abir made sure he entertained his MADAM.. Abir woke up early in the morning as usual kissed his beautiful wife and let her sleep for some more time as wifey had a rough night. Abir made special breakfast for Mishti and he wakes her up)
A:: Good morning sunshine wakey wakey rise and shine
M:: hmmmm good morning hubby (Mishti pulls Abir to the bed and hugs him)
A:: I got breakfast for u
M:: but I want dessert before breakfast
A:: wifey is still in Ranjeet mode?
(Abir grins and entertains his wife's morning wish)

End of flashback

Mishti just counted her ovulation cycle and figured out it was during the Valentine's Day and now she is already more than two weeks late. Mishti just got cold feet thinking what is happening as they didn't do any family planning or never talked much about what they should be doing coz they felt if it has to happen it will happen naturally. But of course Abir always gets excited talking about kids he absolutely loves kids. Mishti didn't know what to think, her brain was working like 30 different windows open in her laptop and she doesn't even know where the music is coming from so she sat down and took the phone and thought of talking to Abir and she called)
A:: hello hello Mishti?
M:: Abir hi!
A:: I'm sorry I'm late I was going to call u but I got busy with the kids and we just had a cricket match. I lost track of time. U know how I forget everything with kids
M:: it's ok Abir I just wanted to check if u r ok... alright it's getting late come home soon
(Mishti didn't want to tell Abir anything till she herself is sure about it so she decided to make an appointment with the doctor first thing in the morning. Abir comes back home and he looked so happy and so content. He couldn't stop talking about the kids and how much fun he had, How everyone should spend time with them and he smiled ear to ear till he fell asleep, Abir looked tired but happy he was smiling even in his sleep. Mishti kept looking at sleeping Abir and felt confident that yes she is ready to be the mother of Abir's child but she couldn't give Abir this news till she was positive. In the morning Mishti goes sees her doctor and the doctor does a blood test and asks her to wait for half n hour to get the report. The doctor calls her in after receiving the report and congratulates her and tells her she should be around 5 weeks pregnant now and she needs to go see a gynecologist from now on and refers her to one of the best gynecologist in town Dr. Natasha and helps her make an appointment with the doctor in two weeks time on the 26th March which happens to be Abir's Birthday.
Mishti just felt God must've listened to all her wishes in one day and everything was falling in its place automatically. Now Mishti planned not to say anything to Abir as she wanted to give him the best gift on his birthday. So the next 12 days will be the longest 12 days for Mishti coz she will have to hide this big news to give Abir this big surprise. Mishti has to be very careful and not show any signs to anyone that she is pregnant as she wants Abir to be the first person to know about it and then they will tell the whole family together. Now she can only pray that nothing goes wrong in the next few days and she can act normal.
A week passed and Mishti was counting days now, it was getting hard for Mishti to stay up late at night, some how she didn't like the smell of Rajma anymore and she didn't like khichdi anymore.
Mishti was planning a surprise birthday party for Abir along with rest of the family but she didn't tell anyone she was planning something for midnight coz that was specially for her and Abir. She didn't think it was a good idea to go to the lake side late at night being pregnant so she put up a tent in their terrace, baked a small chocolate cake. Also put up some ferry lights and made a special gift box which had a baby onesie one pair of baby booties, a diaper.
Atlast it is the day it's 25th March almost midnight, Abir almost forgot it's his birthday he was getting ready to sleep. Mishti was worried that if Abir goes to sleep then how is she going to surprise him. Mishti kept on talking she kept on bugging him for no reason. Then when it was 11:55pm suddenly Mishti tells Abir she is feeling suffocated and she wants to go to the terrace. Obviously when wifey is not feeling well how can Abir say no, even though he is sleepy he agrees to go to the terrace for sometime. They reach the terrace
M:: SuRPRISE!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Abir!!!!!!
(Abir definitely was surprised, he was very happy to see the decorations and everything, Mishti Brings the cake and asks Abir to make a wish and cut the cake and Abir closes his eyes and wishes for something and cuts the cake. They feed each other some cake)
A:: so where is my birthday kiss and makes a pout
(Mishti smiles and kisses his hubby and also gives him a tight birthday hug)

M:: Abir I have another gift for u
A:: wow one more gift, this is awesome... Angry Chorni you've become an expert at giving surprises
(Mishti hands over the gift box to Abir, they go inside the tent and Abir is all excited to open his special gift and every minute Mishti is getting nervous and excited..........

To be continued.......