Office romance

Abir and Mishti, Abir shows baby's first picture to everyone and later on they all enjoy the suppose to be surprise part

Everyone sits down for dinner, Parul maasi made sure everything made was Abir's favorite. Mishti took kichdi which was also her favorite food and she loved the way Parul maasi cooked it.
M:: Maasi today's khichdi tastes little different.
Parul:: different? Why what happened Mishti Beta, u don't like it?
M:: no no... I like it I just feel may be it's not spicy enough (she takes a green chilly dips it in salt and takes a bite of the chilly with her food)
Meenu:: (smiles) Mishti beta now that u r pregnant everything will taste different, Ur taste bud won't be the same, but just let us know what u feel like eating and we will make it for u (all the other ladies agree and nods, Abir in the other hand still staring at Mishti watching her enjoy green chilly with her food)
A:: Mishti why are u eating chilly like that? (Abir looks very shocked and confused)
Badi Maa:: Abir beta don't worry now a lot of things will be different so don't worry, but Mishti try not to eat so much spicy food it will give u hurt burn.
(Abir cannot process anything and still looks confused)
Nanu:: Gadheda, don't worry this is just the beginning, when ur nani was pregnant she wanted to have Mishti doi and she did not talk to me for two days till I found Mishti doi for her.
(All the men started telling their experiences and how they dealt with their wife's mood swings and the women denied behaving differently during pregnancy, there were lot of laughter and stories going on but suddenly Abir just got up and ran to the wash room, everyone got worried but then KuHu said)
Kuhu:: u know I read in one article that when wife is pregnant it's very natural for husbands to feel the pregnancy and sometimes they show more symptoms than the wives.
A:: what? Does that mean I will also get morning sickness?
Kuhu:: nooo Abir bhai sometimes husbands get overwhelmed and even their hormones get little messed up that's it and nothing else.
Bade papa:: oh yes Shaurya fainted few times when Varsha was expecting (everyone laughed)
(After dinner everyone went home happy, it was a long hectic day for everyone but definitely a very happy one. Mishti was getting tired she kept on yawning and she was wondering why is she so sleepy and tired as it's only 10 o'clock at night)
Meenu:: Mishti are u feeling tired?
M:: Actually yes maa, I don't know why I'm feeling so tired and sleepy
Meenu:: it's normal to feel that way specially ur first trimester there will be lot of changes. When a woman gets pregnant their whole body goes through a lot of changes so don't be surprised. Abir take her to the room and both of u get some rest.
(Everyone goes to their rooms)
Both Abir and Mishti goes to bed Mishti puts her head on Abir's arm and cuddles Abir smiles and kisses her forehead
M:: Abir how times flies right?
A:: hmmm yea didn't even realize how time flew and we never talked about parenthood seriously
M:: I know it's weird that somehow I never asked u how many kids u wants and if u want a girl or a boy
A: hmmm I want a lot of kids so that I can make my own cricket team
(Mishti just hits him lightly)
M: ok tell me if u want a girl or a boy?
A: Honestly I never thought of that, I think I will be happy with anything as long as the baby is healthy that's all I want. But if it's a girl then I want her to be exactly like u and if it's a boy then I want him to be like me hot and happening (Abir grins and he keeps talking and suddenly feels Mishti breathing little heavily and looks at her and sees she already fell asleep. Abir watched his Mishti sleep peacefully and after sometime he fell asleep)
(Abir woke up early in the morning and came back from morning jog and Mishti was still sleeping, so Abir went for a shower and suddenly heard Mishti banging on the door)
M:: Abir Abir how long are u going to take?
A:: Mishti I need few minutes I'll be out
M:: but Abir I really need to go
A:: Mishti give me five minutes I'll be out
M:: Abir why don't u understand I'm pregnant and I need to go. Don't u know pregnant women needs to go frequently. Open the door, don't worry I won't look at u taking shower just let me come in Coz I can't hold it.
(This is new for Abir, he was shocked that Mishti doesn't mind using the potty while he is taking shower, Mishti kept on knocking on the door Abir Wrapped himself in a towel and opened the door and Mishti ran inside without caring much about Abir being there.
These are all new things for Abir, he saw pregnant ladies before but he had no clue what actually happens when women are pregnant, then he decides to do some research. They both get ready and comes down to have breakfast)
Meenu:: Mishti did u sleep well?
M:: yes maa, I was very tired last night fell asleep right away
A:: ask me about it She was snoring
M:: what I was snoring? Never!!
(Abir just laughed and he also got yelling from his mom and Parul maasi for making fun of Mishti, Abir is very happy to see his family prioritizing Mishti over him, then they both leave for the NGO)
A:: Mishti I was just thinking today I won't do anything
M:: why? Why won't u do anything? Then why did u come to work today?
A:: I came here so that I could peacefully research on pregnancy
M:: hmmm.... but u can ask me about it and I can tell u coz last two weeks that's what I've been doing (smiles)
A:: no I will do my research myself ( hugs her from the back) so that I can take care of u without u having to ask me to do things
(Mishti turns around and hugs Abir)
M:: why do u love me so much?
A:: I don't weigh my love but I just know it's worth loving u coz I know in return I'll get way more love than I can give and now I have one more reason to love u (puts his hand on her belly, Mishti holds his face with both her hands and brings his face close to hers)
M: u r the best husband one could ever ask for (she kisses him and he kisses back and Abir was in no mood to let go off Mishti he hugged her tight and kissed her passionately)
M:: Abir Somebody will come here
A:: nobody will come as the door is locked
M:: but we are in the office
A:: as if we didn't make love in the office before? And remember even Dr. Nidhi said we can have normal husband wife relation (makes her sit on his office table and kisses her, his hand making his way under her skirt, Mishti pulls him closer and takes his belt off and unbuttons his jeans  Mishti could see the bulge of his manhood through his jeans so she helped him unzipper his pants while Abir rubbed Mishti and slowly pulled her panty down and just pushed himself inside Mishti. Mishti moaned while Abir thrusted slowly inside Mishti and slowly it got faster and they just had a quick love making session in their office...  Abir pulled her top up and kissed her belly)
A:: A part of me is in u now, soon I will be able to hold my baby in my own hands...
(Abir was about to kiss Mishti but she just pushed him little bit to run to the washroom as she needed to throw up. Abir goes to check what happened then realized that his wife is pregnant and it's just a symptom of being pregnant... Abir rubbed her back while Mishti was throwing up and helped her feel better.

Note:: just the beginning of pregnancy they both together will learn the process of pregnancy Nd get ready to be Mommy and Papa