Its time for baby

It's time for the baby

8th November 2020 crossed off, just one more week and it's the date given by the doctors for the baby's arrival. Mishti crosses off the date and she can't wait to give birth to her child of course she was excited but more so because now Mishti cannot handle the weight anymore. She has put on a lot of weight and a lot of water retention, her feet have become marshmallow feet as they are so swelled up.
On the other hand Abir cannot wait to hold his child so he crossed off the date.
A::Mishti just one more week and then we will see our baby. I'm sooo excited
M:: Yea of course all u care about is ur baby, you don't care about me. You don't see I'm in so much pain.
A:: baby I didn't mean it that way, I seriously did didn't...
(Mishti Just couldn't control herself and she started crying, obviously her hormones were giving up on her and she couldn't control her emotions.
Abir got a shock, Mishti never spoke to him like this, she's never been so rude, she has never shown any mood swing other than crying unnecessarily never even complained about any food or anything but suddenly what happened?)
A:: Mishti Pls listen to me, u know I love u and I love u the most Mishti pls stop crying
M:: so u mean u don't love the baby? ( almost crying and yelling)
A:: no no ... I don't mean that I love u and also the baby.... Mishti Calm down pls baby calm down.... (trying to give her a hug and suddenly he notices)
Mishti why is ur belly so low?
M:: that's what I'm trying to tell you but u are not even listening to me. From the time I woke up I'm feeling I'm walking with a bowling ball between my legs and I've been to the loo 🚽 so many times
A:: That, u go anyway....(innocently)
M:: Abir!! (Rolling her eyes) I went more than usual
A:: what more? (Abir in his head thinking that it's better he uses the washroom now coz he won't get a chance to go at all)
M:: Abir I feel the baby will jump out of the belly now... and what are u doing here can u atleast bring me something to eat? I didn't eat anything after breakfast.
A:: u just had breakfast one hour ago
M:: oh now u r telling me I eat a lot?
A:: noooooooo Mishti babu what happened why are u acting like this?
M:: what? u think I'm acting?
A:: no u know I don't mean that (poor Abir has no clue what's happening coz he just doesn't know what will be the right thing to say now and even Mishti doesn't know why she can't control herself)
M:: just because I never complained doesn't mean I can't complain now (and starts bawling  her eyes out)
A:: Mishti ok don't worry I'm going to get u something to eat right now pls don't cry baby
(Abir runs downstairs to the kitchen and sees Parul maasi)
A:: Maasi what are u doing?
Parul:: why Abir? I just made khichdi for Mishti she likes khichdi a lot so she can have some and now that it's almost time for the delivery I'm sure she is not feeling well too.
A:: Maasi you are the best. I don't know what happened to Mishti she is behaving very Ajeeb she is crying she is yelling at me and now she said she is hungry, that's why I came to get food and guess what you made my life easy... thank u so much Maasi.
Parul:: Yea now things will be different she won't feel like before just take care of her.
A:: I don't know Maasi but Mishti never behaves like this, this can't be mood swing right? She never had any mood swings or anything like that
Parul:: Abir don't think so much you are lucky Mishti didn't do anything but some girls go crazy during pregnancy
A:: I think u are right
(Abir takes the khichdi to Mishti)
Mishti look I got ur favorite khichdi
(Mishti throws daggers with her eyes)
M:: khichdi? Now this time? Couldn't u get anything sweet. Couldn't u get mango for me?
A:: Mishti where can I find mango now it's November (Mishti snatches the plate and starts eating ) Mishti are u ok? You've been acting little Ajeeb since morning (he asked very gently, somehow Mishti didn't bother answering him)
M:: ok I'm going out
A:: where?
M:: I'm going to eat frozen yoghurt
(Suddenly flashback came to Abir that last week when they went for frozen yoghurt Mishti's choice of toppings with mix of chocolate ice cream and orange sherbet was pretty gross but she so happily ate that)
A:: ok let's go I'll take u
M:: why? U don't have work and why r u still here why didn't u go to NGO? Anyway I'm going to have frozen yoghurt then I'll go to pedicure and facial. I look so ugly nowadays (starts sobbing and Abir is shocked and has no clue how to handle this new Mishti, he thanked the lord that the baby will come soon and Mishti wasn't like this the whole pregnancy)
A:: ok let's do this we go to Yoghurt tree and then u can drop me to NGO and u can go to the spa and do whatever u want, infact u can also go shopping and take my credit card.
(Abir thought out of the box he just tried something new with Mishti coz she is not a person who likes shopping too much but he thought if she is thinking how she looks which is unlike her then may be she wants to do something different and guess what the magic worked)
M:: really wow! Ok let me get ready I'll be back in five minutes
(Abir was relieved that something made his Angry Chorni happy)
A:: Mishti why don't u take Kuhu with u for shopping
M:: Yea that's right she can help me pick up new clothes for post pregnancy as nothing fits me.
They both come down and asks Kuhu if she can come with them and Kuhu gets all excited to go to the spa and also shopping
BigBen:: Abir let the girls go and I'll drop u to ur NGO
A:: no maa I'll go to the yoghurt tree with them then they'll drop me, thanks maa
BB: Mishti take care of urself don't walk too much coz I feel ur baby just dropped
A:: what baby dropped ? Where when?
BB: Abir baby dropped inside her belly (facepalming herself)
A::what? Inside her belly?
Parul:: Abir don't worry baby is getting read to come to this world
Mishti:: I read about it but just couldn't understand but thank u maa now I know
BB:: ok go now but don't be late
(After the spa and shopping and everything that Mishti wanted to do they came back home in the evening, also picked  up Abir from NGO Mishti was happy to spend her husband's money and Abir was happy that for a change Mishti spend so much money. They all sat down for dinner and Mishti looked little flushed she thought may be she is tired after the whole day craziness.)
BB: Mishti you look very tired I think you should get some rest. Abir take her upstairs
(They go to their room atleast now Mishti is happy but she is feeling very restless. Abir cuddling her in bed rubbing her belly now he can easily feel the baby, he can literally feel the baby's body parts he actually has some pics of the baby's feet sticking out)
A:: Mishti are u ok?
M: : I m fine just lil tired may be because of all the walking and my back hurts my feet hurts.
A:: ok wait let me give u a back massage u will feel better
M:: it's ok Abir don't worry
(But of course Abir doesn't listen and he knows how painful it can be to carry a baby, he's always been a doting husband and he often gives her back massage and foot massage so this is a normal scenario in the house and after sometime Mishti Falls asleep and Abir also goes to sleep.
Almost around 3 in the morning Mishti woke up she was feeling very restless, it's a different feeling that she couldn't explain she was feeling very heavy and felt lil pain, she thought may be because baby is getting bigger as she still has another week to go but then the cramps were getting stronger, she didn't want to wake Abir up as he went to sleep late.
As she was pacing around Abir woke up  and saw his wife pacing around)
A:: Mishti what happened why r u up? What u doing at this time?
M:: no nothing I was just feeling lil restless but I'm ok now
(After all the walking and washroom trips Mishti felt lil better and went to sleep. But she woke up feeling very tired and felt heavier than ever also felt some pressure. While they were having breakfast suddenly Mishti's face went pale, she was feeling some cramps but didn't say anything but BigBen noticed)
Bb:: Mishti are u ok ?
M:: maa I don't know I'm feeling some kinda cramp
BB:: what cramps? Then why didn't u tell us. I think u should call ur doctor
A:: Mishti why u didn't tell me before I would've called the doctor
Abir calls Dr. Natasha and she tells  Abir to time the cramps and how far r they. She also explained that she is having contractions and it's very normal to have babies a week early as some ppl even have babies on their 37th week.)
A:: Mishti Natasha asked you to time ur contractions and if ur contractions get closer like every 5-7 minutes and if it stays like a minute or so then u have to go to the hospital (even though Abir explained everything nicely to Mishti but he can't process the whole thing himself as he doesn't know how to react)
BB: Mishti beta this is very normal you will feel the cramps and slowly the cramps will get closer and stronger so just have patience Ambe maa will protect u and the baby. Abir I think you can start getting her baby bag ready and get everything ready to go to the hospital coz we might have to go to the hospital anytime. I will call Rajshri ji and inform them. Parul make something light for Mishti and Mishti no spicy food today. Ok?
(BigBen has some business meeting so she had to leave with Kunal but she will be back soon Abir decided to stay at home with Mishti and not leave her sight even for a minute which made Mishti more angry as he kept on asking her how she is feeling. Mishti took a nice warm shower and tried sleeping for sometime and the Maheshwari family arrived. Abir was sitting in the living room as Mishti was getting annoyed by him, he had the bags ready by his side, Incase they need to rush to the hospital)
BadePapa:: Abir? What happened why do u have the bags here
A:: oh these r Mishti and baby's bag for the hospital
BP: but why do u have ur bag are u going somewhere?
A:: no I'm just going to stay with Mishti in the hospital so it's better to be prepared
(Bade Papa didn't want to say anything else he just smiled he was happy that Mishti found such a loving husband, they all sat down chit chatting and BigBen also returned from work.... while having tea suddenly Mishti screamed and Everyone jumped up Abir ran to the room and saw Mishti holding her belly and screaming in pain. )
M:: Abir it hurts, it hurts lot I think we should go to the hospital now
A:: ok Mishti I'll ask them to get the car ready (Abir informs everyone and they all go to the hospital, of course every one is worried but also very excited but Abir seems to be very worried and not very excited)
Bade Papa:: Abir what happened are u ok?
A:: yes Bade Papa (wiping his tears)
BP:: u r crying? U should be happy
A:: Bade Papa I'm very happy But I can't see Mishti in so much pain and not only that a woman goes through so much to give birth to a child. The whole 9 months and more but the way we treat women the way we question them the way our expectations have no endings. But we still blame women for everything, they go through all the trials without complaining but we still question them.
(The doctor comes after the check up and informs that Mishti is going through labor pain but we still have to wait as her cervix didn't dilate completely she is only half way there so we will have to wait for her to dilate completely. Because Dr. Natasha is Abir's friend he got special permission to stay during the child birth. After almost 4 hours of excruciating pain the doctors said that Mishti has dilated completely and ready for the baby, she is taken to the delivery room and somehow Mishti was so unhappy with the delivery bed as it was very uncomfortable and poor Abir got the yellings from his wife unnecessarily which even he didn't understand why.
The doctor explained to both Mishti and Abir the process of child birth, so now all Mishti has to do is try and push the baby out only when there is contractions....
Seeing Mishti Push so hard at one point Abir almost fainted and the nurses had to attend Abir and give him a brown bag to breathe. But Abir wasn't going to give up so soon he gathered the courage to see his child come to this world. The doctor got all excited when they could see the baby's head and Abir got all excited)
A:: Mishti u can do it, u can do it baby
M:: can u stop! It's me who is pushing.... u don't know how much it hurt. She threw daggers with her eyes
A:: I'm sorry baby, I mean do what u r doing.
And just another 15 minutes and a with a loud cry Mishti pushed the baby out to this world and the doctor announces it's a boy.
Dr:: congratulations Mishti and Abir it's a boy
Abir just hugged Mishti gave her a peck
A:: congratulations Angry Chorni you r officially angry mommy now
M:: congratulations Ajeeb Rajvansh u r also officially Ajeeb daddy
The doctor asked Abir if he would like to cut the umbilical chord and Abir couldn't believe he was actually cutting his child's umbilical chord, they both have a glimpse of their son and the nurses took the baby to clean him up real quick so the new parents could hold the baby.
They brought the baby wrapped in a blue blanket and a blue hat and gave the baby to Abir and Mishti, they both cried happy tears and when the doctor asked what are they naming the baby
A:: I give this right to my wife because she went through all the pain to give me this happiness
(Mishti fell in love with her husband one more time)
M:: and he will be Prithvi Rajvansh, Abir and Mishti's Prithvi
The whole family celebrated the birth of the new member of the family...
PRITHVI RAJVANSH
DOB: 9th November 2020 Monday
20inches
8pounds
Black Hair
Hazel eyes

Author's note::: This is the end of this story hope u all liked it... new stories will be coming up as the story progresses on tv till then enjoy this one. I promise I will write some romantic OS this week.
Before leaving just want to say child birth is not as easy as it looks on television. People don't talk about the pain and all the changes a woman goes through. It's not always all cool and one fine day u have pain and baby comes out. I've added some of my personal experience here just to make it authentic.