Angry Abir

It's almost end of July Mishti is 6months pregnant already. Yes she is showing a lil baby bump and may be Abir's favorite bump on Mishti. It's been very hot this year so Mishti has been feeling sick because of the heat, Abir has been very careful about everything coz he wants to give all the comfort to his wifey.
For some NGO work Abir has to go to a rural part of Gujrat for two days, Abir made sure that Mishti stays with her Badi Maa so that she is under control and does not go to work and not come back late or not take care of herself as she always fails to take care of herself. Abir requested Mishti to stay at home as it's going to be very hot next few days that's what the weather prediction was.
Abir dropped Mishti to her Badi Maa's place
A:: Mishti please take care of yourself, I know you are very responsible but I also know how you never take care of yourself. Please make sure u stay hydrated and don't miss me too much
M:: hmmm ok daddy I will take care of myself, stay hydrated and be a good girl but I can't guarantee that I won't miss you a lot. Abir pls can I come with u please daddy please!!!
A:: Mishti please try and understand, u think I don't want you to come? But you know how bad the roads are and you know it's not safe. Baby pls don't do this, don't be sad. You know I'll have a bad day if I see you sad.
M:: Awwww daddy.... ok don't worry about me I'm not sad. But I'll miss u and Baby will miss you too.
(Abir hugs her)
A:: I'm going to miss you and baby a lot
(It's been lil more than 2 weeks Mishti has been feeling lil kicks and every time Abir tries to feel the kick he does not feel anything because the kicks were still faint, Abir puts his hand on Mishti's belly hoping to feel a lil kick before he leaves but he couldn't feel anything. Abir kisses Mishti and kisses her belly)
A:: take care of ur mommy don't let her be naughty and hopefully ur kicks will get stronger by the time I come back. Daddy loves u a lot.
(Abir leaves for his work. Next two days Mishti has been a good girl and took care of herself but she missed Abir a lot as she was not able to talk to Abir properly due to bad Network but she is happy that he will be back in few hours. Suddenly she gets a call from the NGO as they were not able to reach Abir they told Mishti that some goons were creating problems in Champaner school and they really need help as soon as possible because the goons can hurt the children there too. Mishti gets worried and informs the police commissioner then goes to Champaner and forgets her phone at home, meanwhile the NGO ppl gets hold of Abir and informs him that Mishti has called the police and she is coming there herself. Abir gets worried instead of going to Rajkot he goes to Champaner. The police reaches there on time and the goons starts running and creating a havoc and some how pushes Mishti and she falls down, the police catches them all but she felt a big jerk and felt numb for a while and that's when Abir reaches and sees Mishti fall. Abir almost had a heart attack seeing Mishti fall but it wasn't a very bad fall She was not hurt the NGO ppl took care of her. Everything was settled in Champaner and now MishBir is coming back home Mishti was worried as Abir wasn't talking to her, before getting in the car Mishti tried talking to Abir
M:: Abir what's wrong why aren't you talking to me? Babu please talk to me
A:: Mishti did u not promise me that u will take care of yourself. Answer me
M:: yes Abir I did
A:: did I not ask u to stay at home only for two days and you didn't listen to me
M:: Abir please listen to me. I'm sorry baby pls forgive me
A:: Mishti why u saying sorry? I'm sorry that I asked you to listen to me, asked u to take care of urself. If not for urself atleast for the baby. Get inside the car I want to reach home before it gets late
(The drive was very silent Abir was very angry, Mishti has never seen him so angry.  She was scared but more upset because she knew she hurt Abir coz she could see Abir wiping his tears silently while driving. They reached home, Maheshwari family was already waiting in Rajvansh house as they were all worried.
Mishti got yelling from everyone  but then of course everyone made sure she was fine. Abir didn't talk much with anyone instead he excuses himself. BAde Papa notices that and looks at Mishti and he could actually read Mishti's eyes and goes to talk to Abir. He finds Abir in the terrace bawling his eyes out he rushes towards Abir and pats on his back)
BP:: Abir beta
(Abir stops crying right away and tries to wipe off his tears which he fails to do, and turns towards Bade Papa)
BP:: Abir beta, I can imagine what you are going through. I know you got scared and u have all the rights to get upset with Mishti.
A:: Bade Papa I ... I... (he couldn't stop his tears neither he was able to talk)
BP:: I understand.... beta it's natural to get scared (Abir hugs Bade Papa and cries)
A:: Bade Papa I got scared I felt I'm going to loose my world, my Mishti
BP:: beta I know what u mean and honestly even I'm upset with Mishti for her carelessness but what to do I'm a father I can't be angry with my daughter for long. I know you are upset now and you don't want to talk to Mishti and may be she deserves this punishment but Abir make sure you talk to your baby before you go to sleep. ( Bade Papa hugs Abir )
Don't worry Abir, Mishti is not going anywhere she will be there with u always
(Some How Bade Papa always knew what was going on in Abir's mind, he could see Abir's fears in his eyes. BP took his leave. After sometime when Abir went to his room he saw Mishti in Bed but not sleeping, seeing Abir's eyes she really got worried she called out but he did not talk to her and went to the washroom, by the time he came out she already fell asleep. Abir came to the bed gently touched her belly and bringing his face close to the belly he said)
A:: baby I'm not angry with ur mom, I'm upset because she didn't take care of herself. I was scared of seeing her hurt u know I can't think of loosing ur mommy and you coz I love u two more than my life
(Abir didn't realize when he touched her belly Mishti woke up and she heard everything, now she felt worse for making him feel this way, she pretended to sleep because she didn't want Abir to feel awkward. Then they both fell asleep.
Abir woke up early morning but of course he couldn't move as Mishti was sleeping on his arm, she put her head on his arm her back pasted on him, Abir smiled seeing this sight he hugged her and Mishti started moving, then he remembered he was angry with her and pretended to be asleep, when Mishti moved he moved his hand and got out of bed & went for a shower leaving the bathroom door open as usual coz his pregnant wifey needs to go for natures call all the time from the time she got pregnant and as usual she woke up and came to the bathroom without even knocking and peeped her head in the shower through the glass door)
M:: Good Morning Abir
(Abir putting up an effort to hide himself with his hands feeling lil embarrassed as his wife was staring at him while he was taking shower completely naked, Mishti had the biggest smile on her face)
A:: Mishti, no not fair, go from here. I'll never leave the door open for u. U always do this. Next time u better leave the door open when u r taking shower and then u will see how I stare at u. If u r done doing what u were supposed to then please leave
M:: no I'm not done staring at my hubby
(Abir still trying to hide himself with his hands and shooing his wife, Mishti laughed like a lil devil)
No I'm not done I still have to brush my teeth, u carry on.
(Abir rolled his eyes because he knows these r all just excuses to stay longer in the bathroom. After they both finished their shower and everything Abir is still showing he is angry hoping for Mishti to pacify him and suddenly hears a knock on the door, Abir opens the door and sees his mom and Parul maasi standing with breakfast)
A:: Maa, Maasi we were just coming downstairs for breakfast. U really didn't need to bring it here.
BigBen:: it's ok Abir we just wanted to come and sit with u two. How is Mishti now?
A:: why don't you ask her not that she listens to me... (Abir making an angry face)
Parul:: Abir what happened? Ok come sit down and have breakfast
M:: Jai shree Krishna mummy ji, maasi (Mishti making a sad face looking at BigBen and Maasi almost pleading to make him understand)
BigBen:: Abir... are u still angry with Mishti? Beta this is not right, bechari is so sad
A:: oh she is sad and now no one cares about my feelings
Maasi:: no Abir we all care about u. (Maasi showing fake anger) Mishti very bad u need to listen to Abir say sorry to him
M:: Abir I'm sorry
(Abir's lips form a curve but he is not going to show it this time. He wants his Angry Chorni to pacify him lil bit more)
BigBen:: ok Abir now she said sorry come and have breakfast with us
(Kunal comes in with a plate and Kuhu follows)
Kunal:: I'm also angry. Party going on here and no one called me. Bhai come here u share from my plate.
(Abir happily eats from Kunal's plate)
A:: Only Kunal loves me and no one else (looks at Mishti with sad face)
They all have breakfast together and leave after sometime but after they left Abir is back to angry young man mode so now Mishti had enough
M:: aaahhh (sits on the bed holding her belly, Abir runs to her scared)
A:: Mishti Mishti, what's happening are u ok? Let me call Maa (Abir is about to go Mishti grabs hold of his hand and pulls him to the bed and smiles)
A:: seriously 😒? U were faking it? (Abir is very angry now)
M:: sshhhhh don't scare the baby. If u get angry baby gets scared.
(Abir so want to yell at Mishti for faking something like this but looking at her face he just couldn't, Mishti got up and sat on his lap. Wrapped her arms around his neck looking very sorry)
M:: Abir pls talk to me, u can yell at me punish me but pls don't stop talking. I'm sorry daddy please....
(Mishti touches his cheek glides her hand to his neck goes close to his face, her nose touching his nose)
M:: Ajeeb Rajvansh I love u and I'm sorry I promise I will listen to u
( kisses Abir, and May be Abir was waiting for his Angry Chorni to pacify him like this with a kiss and Abir happily kisses her Angry Chorni back.. Suddenly Mishti's expression changes)
A:: what happened are u ok?
M:: Yea.. it seems baby is happy too so started kicking
A:: you always say baby is kicking and I never get to feel it (Abir is upset that he still can't feel the kicks, and puts his hand on her belly and talks to the baby)
This is not fair that u keep kicking ur mom and u show no signs to me. Daddy is very sad and makes a pout as if baby can see him and suddenly he just felt Mishti's belly move. Abir got lil confused, not able to figure out what just happened and he felt the same thing one more time)
M:: Abir baby heard u, he is kicking. You feel it?
(Mishti putting her hand over his and feeling their baby kick. She looks at Abir and he is still shocked, he still can't process this just happened, he felt his child for the first time, he doesn't know whether to smile or cry, he was smiling ear to ear but tears wear flowing down his cheeks he was just looking at her and her belly.)
M:: ur baby is doing happy dance inside me because his daddy is not angry with his mommy
A:: I can never be angry with mommy even if I want (he kisses his Angry Chorni and again he felt another kick)
A:: what baby kicked again, now I know what to do I should kiss u all the time to feel my baby and kisses Mishti again...
(Abir And Mishti goes downstairs hand in hand and everyone is happy to see them but of course Abir's face had that extra big smile and he couldn't wait to announce what just happened)
A:: guess what guys I just felt my baby kick (almost screaming at the top of his voice, everyone went wow woohoo..)
Kuhu:: how did that happen Abir Bhai last few days u were trying so hard to feel it and suddenly u felt it today?
A:: (blurted out ) I was angry with Mishti and she said sorry and kissed me and baby just kicked (Abir just went red after what he said and Mishti literally face palmed herself, Nanu almost spilled his tea Nidhi Mami  covered her ears)
BigBen:: Hey Maa Ambe when will this boy grow up
Kuhu:: Abir Bhai That was lil extra TMI hashtag too much information
(For a Change Abir blushed more than Mishti But the day ended with a happy note)