Mishti's surprise for Abir

(Mishti hands over the gift box to Abir, they go inside the tent and Abir is all excited to open his special gift and every minute Mishti is getting nervous and excited..........)

A:: wow I'm so excited! Angry Chorni I hope there's no bomb in it the way u wrapped it. (Mishti just smiles as she is nervous and Abir is unwrapping it gently as he doesn't want to rip off the wrapping paper as his wifey wrapped it with so much love)
A:: Mishti are u ok? Why do u look so nervous? Are u sure there's no snake or something in the box?
M:: no I'm fine... just open it Abir.
A:: ok baba (atlast he opens the box and sees all the baby stuff and he is lil surprised) Angry Chorni I know its my birthday but it's not my Birth Day I mean I'm not a baby and on top of that this diaper is so small it won't even fit me.
(Mishti facepalms herself and murmurs Ajeeb ke saath saath buddhu bhi hain!! And hands him a card)
A:: card for me? Wow!!! Happy Birthday Daddy????!!!!!! (He reads the pregnancy report which Mishti put in the card)
Mishti What is this? It has ur name in it? How? No no no I mean why? No no I mean when? Oh God What is happening? Mishti tell me properly, I'm shaking now I can't even read this everything is blurry ( Abir doesn't know how to react his eyes just betrayed him and tears started flowing as if he had a water reservoir in his eyes but his lips had the biggest smile ) Mishti Pls Tell me what I'm reading is true?
M:: yes Abir yes !!! U r going to be a Daddy soon, to be precise hopefully in 33 weeks
(Abir hugs Mishti tightly and breaks down crying)
M: Abir Abir what happened? Are u ok?
A:: Mishti you have no clue what you have given to me today. I don't know how to thank u for giving me the best gift of my life. (He holds her face with his hands and kisses her, a kiss of gratitude a kiss of love. He takes her hands on his hands and bows in front of her puts his forehead on her hand)
Mishti u don't know what u have given me, I feel God has given me you so that U can fill all the void spaces of my life.
(Mishti pulls him and gives him a hug, she just felt may be Abir's box of secret just opened up, may be he has so much to say to her. )
M:: Abir u look tired come here put ur head on my lap ( Abir Happily lays on her lap hugging her waist, he kisses her belly gently and says looking at her belly Thank u for coming into my life)
A:: u know Mishti I don't have much memories with my dad (pauses for a while wipes of the tear) but he loved me a lot, he played with me, he understood me just looking at my face as if he could read my eyes, he knew what I wanted. But I don't know why he didn't understand that I needed him I don't know why he never came back?
(Hugging her waist tightly while putting his head on her lap he kissed her belly few times)
A:: baby I don't know if u r a boy or a girl I don't know how u will look whether u will look like me or ur mom , I don't know who u will love more. But I promise I will love u the most and I will be there for u even when u will say dad I need some privacy, I will understand u when u will say no one understands me, I will hold ur hand when u will feel the whole world is against u. Every year ur thoughts will change towards the world and the people but my love for u will be the same, I promise I will never leave u.
(Mishti kept running her fingers through his hair and after some time Abir just fell asleep he looked as if he is at peace, Mishti realized why he had an empty space in his heart, his life, she understood the pain behind that smile. She kissed him good night and hugged him to sleep in their small little tent.)
For a change Abir didn't wake up before Mishti as he always wakes up early and Mishti was happy to be up before him. She let him sleep and thought of bringing breakfast for him. While Mishti was gone Abir woke up and not seeing Mishti he got scared as he always sees her sleeping beside him, he just didn't realize that he slept longer than usual. After years he slept like a baby and he was shocked to see the time that he slept till 9 o'clock in the morning. Then his eyes fell on the baby stuff and he takes them in his hands
A:: oh God I can't believe this is happening in my life. I can't believe somebody will call me daddy, there will be my blood in front of me. I will never leave u I will never leave u like my dad left me. (Abir started crying) I miss u dad I miss u I wish u were here to hold my hand, I wish U would teach me how to be a dad.
(Mishti came with breakfast and heard Abir crying She hurriedly opened the tent as she got worried. The moment Mishti went inside the tent Abir just hugged her and said
A:: I got scared when I didn't see u (He was still weeping, Mishti lay down and put her arms up indicating him to lay down and give her a hug, today Abir was not behaving like Abir he was vulnerable he was like a baby who needed some security as the news of the baby just brought back all the memories with all the fears. Abir laid down in a fetal position and buried his face in Mishti's chest hugging her as if he cannot face the world anymore, as if he needed Mishti to keep him safe from all his fears. Mishti just hugged him and lay there almost half n hour, After knowing Abir for two years this is the first time she realized Abir's fears, his fear of loosing his loved ones, his fear of not being able to give enough love. After she felt Abir calmed down all she said to him)
M:: Abir I just know one thing u are the best husband and I know u will be the best dad ever
(Abir looks at Mishti and smiles )
A: you really think so?
Mishti nods to a yes
M:: ok common get up eat something and ur tea became ice tea, let's go downstairs and have tea. (They Both have breakfast and goes downstairs to get freshen up, also they plan on telling the whole family the good news so they call everyone in the living room saying Abir wants to have tea with everyone together on his birthday, so everyone happily comes to the living room Parul Maasi serves tea to everyone and Abir makes sure he serves tea to Parul Maasi and makes her sit too.)
Nanu:: Gadheda this was a good idea of calling everyone to have tea together. It's been a while we all didn't sit down together. So tell me what do u want from your young Nanu on ur birthday?
A:: Actually Nanu today I don't want anything instead today I want to give something
(Meanu was very happy to see Abir so happy and celebrating his birthday so happily so she looks at Mishti and says Thank u and Mishti just holds Meenu's hands)
Nanu:: arey wah we get gift on ur birthday.. this is great hope ur birthday comes everyday (everyone laughs)
A:: ok everyone now I'm going to say something that u might get some shock to Pls put ur cups down and hold on to ur seat.
Nanu:: ai Gadheda stop the suspense just tell us
A:: Nanu I think it's time that u start doing some work out Coz soon u will have to give horseback ride to someone
Nanu:: what? To whom?
(Abir hands the gift box to Nanu and asks him to open it and as Nanu opens the box everyone screams out of happiness, they all congratulate the to be parents )
Nidhi:: ara mara mari we were planning for Abir's surprise birthday party and here Abir gave us surprise
(And every one together yells Nidhiiiiii!)
M:: I have one more thing to say I have an appointment with the gynecologist at 3pm, I didn't want to see my baby alone all by myself as I wanted Abir to see the baby with me. We will have our first ultrasound today.
A:: what u didn't say that to me last night!!! I'm going to see my baby for the first time. I need to shave get hair cut, Nanu I don't even have new clothes.
Kunal:: bhai if Kuhu said this I could understand but u saying this I cannot. Bhai u will see the baby but baby won't see u.
Kuhu:: why not who knows if baby gets to see then? Abir bhai don't listen to Kunal.

3pm Doctors office
Dr Natasha:: pls come in have a seat..
Wait isn't it Abir ? Abir what are u doing here?
A:: What Nats? U r Dr. Natasha? OMG
M:: wait what's happening? Am I at the right address?
A:: Mishti this is Nats we were in school together till 9th std and then her father moved to Delhi and I'm seeing her after all these years.
(So they all meet each other and now Dr. Natasha talks to Mishti asked her how is she feeling and regular questions then she says let's get ready for the ultrasound)
Dr:: ok u two look nervous.. don't worry it's a simple process u will have many more after this. We will figure out exactly how old the fetus is and how big it is and u will also get to hear the heartbeat of the baby
(The doctor puts the gel on Mishti's belly for ultrasound which was lil cold and then holds the machine on her belly and finds the fetus, which was almost the size of a blue berry around half an inch. Abir was holding Mishti's hand they both got so emotional they had tears rolling down but smiling ear to ear specially when they heard the baby's heartbeat Abir literally cried like Baby when both Mishti and Dr had to hold him and hug him.
After the ultra sound Dr gave a hard copy of the ultrasound Which Abir held in his hand saying my Baby's first picture. Then the Dr. prescribed some prenatal vitamins and talked about pregnancy,food and everything else as also said Mishti should be doing everything else like a normal person so that the baby is healthy and active. )
Dr:: and yes Mishti a lot of couples feel that during pregnancy it can be dangerous to get intimate with their husband but don't worry pregnancy is Nature not a disease so u guys can have normal married life.
(Yes Abir started blushing instead of Mishti, they leave after discussing all the details by the time they come home everyone is home to celebrate Abir's Birthday and also this Good news. Mishti's whole family is there too they congratulates Abir and Mishti, Abir shows baby's first picture to everyone and later on they all enjoy the suppose to be surprise party)

Now my readers if u want u can listen to this song
Aye dil laaya hai bahaar apnon ka pyar kya kehna
Milein hum chhalak utha khushi ka khumaar kya kehna
Khile khile chehron se aaj ghar hai mera gule gulzaar kya kehna

This is just the beginning of the pregnancy track soon I'll be adding the whole pregnancy and the birth of the baby. Till then enjoy this story.
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and let me know how did u like it.