#chap64 #chroniclesoflife #Sagas_by_Irvika #sweetlovestory

Shruti blurted, “Badi help ho rahi thi uski? Yahaa you were cribbing about just one bag of food aur udhar bhar bhar ke sympathies and lo and behold! What do we get to see? Atharva the great, who hates too much baggage didn’t mind lifting up those huge, mega size bags for a dame. How chivalrous!”

Before Atharva could utter a word, she continued, “You know what did she comment when I said we were on a honeymoon? She looked at my hands, which were obviously devoid of mehendi and commented, ‘You two don’t look like newly weds.’ Why the hell was she so bothered?” She went on and on about how he had changed in all these months and why she didn’t feel as if she was on her honeymoon.

Shruti was unaware of her surroundings when Atharva mentioned, “Shru… we have reached the hotel.”
All this while, he had been listening to a monologue. He had been expecting it all along, considering the situation but didn’t utter a word. Shruti looked around and realised that she had been so engrossed that she didn’t notice at all. She sheepishly got down and after the initial formalities, they entered their room.

As soon as they did…..

To be continued…..

As soon as they did, Atharva took her in his arms, held her tight and gave her a kiss that made her reel under its effect, making her forget about everything. Just as they were about to indulge further, there was a knock on the door. The bellboy had come to put in their baggage. Shruti tried to compose herself. The bellboy was giving some mundane instructions regarding the amenities in the room and while pointing out at the tv, mentioned, “As such, quite a few channels are not chargeable, but there is content available which can be accessed once you pay for it.”

Atharva had a naughty idea. He could make out exactly which type of content was the guy referring to, and was sure Shruti had no inkling as to what it had meant. However, what followed next was something that even he wasn’t prepared for. He casually took the remote and had thought of flicking through the channels so as to ACCIDENTALLY STUMBLE upon the explicit content that the bellboy had pointed out.

But as soon as he switched on the television, they were flummoxed as that was exactly what they saw… small clippings of different movies that were available.

Shruti was flabbergasted to say the least as she had not at all expected anything of the sort. It was then that it clicked what exactly had the guy referred to. She didn’t know where to look… she couldn’t tear her eyes from the screen and felt equally perturbed as she could feel Atharva’s gaze on her. The clippings were enough to unleash the desire that had already started building due to the kiss.

Atharva simply pulled her into a hug and took possession of her lips in such a demanding manner that Shruti didn’t have any scope to pull back. She had been brimming with passion herself, owing to the tinge of jealousy she had experienced during their flight, even though it had been baseless. She knew deep within that Atharva had been teasing her but still, the mere thought of him even glancing at someone else, had made her lose her prudence.

Shruti assaulted him just as passionately which astounded him. The hands roamed in a frenzy, demonstrating the hunger they had for each other. Atharva broke contact and said haltingly, “You make me want to do wild things to you Shru…” he nuzzled at her nape, as he said so.
She bit him lightly at his neck, right where the pulse was ticking and purred in his ears, “Then who is stopping you?”

The blaze in his eyes warned her of the storm that she had created, which, in a way, satisfied her. He was as if in a hurry, and didn’t bother with the slow, teasing moves that he would usually opt for to get her involved, as they were already in the throes of passion. She held her breath as he almost tore away her clothes, wanting to hold the heaving bosom in his hands. He toyed with the dark peaks, tipping her off. By then, both were well aware how sensitive she was and how his mere touch could send her into another world.