devil

on an airplane heading back to Seoul, or at least that's what Jennie thought.
After what happened 6 hours ago, he brought her, "dragged" her with him eveywhere he went, she tried to escape from him at the airport, but he was so quick, so bright.
" What now,  I'm kidnapped by a fucking psycho who murdered a man in the ugliest way without flinching Jennie murmured but appearantly he heard her
"Watch your dirty mouth babygirl, you don't wanna get punished. " .
He said without glancing at her, in a very cold tone with his deep voice that sent shivers down her spine.
"Wtf...I have a name ."
And suddenly she was hit by the idea that she doesn't even no his name, she's now stuck with him, bored,
Tried to escape but couldn't, so why not having fun.
Tho she looked like a "I'm bored "girl but only god and jisoo know how many troubles she got herself in because of her "having fun whims "

Jennie stays Jennie

"Dude,  what's your name "
He tilted his head looking at her, his eyes were piercing and she hated how
She stuttered next
"W-what"
She mumbled so uncertain, so scared. As he was just looking into her eyes
" It's not your damn business, and this is the last time I hear dude from your mouth "
He looked hella angry, she didn't know what she did wrong apart from asking for his name, she didn't bother to answer as she rolled her eyes and looked away.
"Don't you dare roll your eyes on me ever again "
She looked at him confused, what the hell is wrong with this man, how many natural things he's fobic to. She was ready to talk, until he opened his mouth and she lost her words, confidence and courage at once.
" DO YOU HEAR ME " He screamed greeting his teeth leaning towards her looking right in her eyes.
The attention of the surrounding in the plane cought by them, she kept looking at him in such fear in her eyes, she never saw someone this scary,

yes  hanbin was kinda scary but this, she never experienced this before.

" Answer me babygirl " He said In a normal tone but his face expressions were as scary as before.
She quickly nodded as he kept waiting for an answer.
" Good girl "He nodded in satisfaction as he turned his head to the other direction.
" Show is over, mind your business now "
She  was speechless as he adressed the ones watching them,  good thing she gives zero fucks about what people think or she could be really embarrassed right now.  She suddenly had the idea of screaming for help,  now or never,  Jennie now or never
She have high hopes, so many people even  tho it's first class, people will help her it's a closed area, they're in the air the crew will contact police once we land she'll be safe.
"Don't even think about it cuz I have no problem ending every single life in this plane if you just open your mouth "
How the fuck he knew!????
She quickly turned to him in shock,
" You know what you should know,  babygirl,  he was not the only person I killed and won't be the last, and dozens of people were in your situation right now, so better not test my patience and keep your little pretty mouth shut "
This was definitely the longest sentence she heard from him as she wished he will say nothing again, ever.

~~~~~~~~
The plane landed and everyone started
To get off, I tried to sneak out but he held my arm so tight I thought it will break.

"I need the rest room" I said weakly trying to convince him to let go of me
He looked at me blankly I looked away quick afraid he would sense that I'm trying to escape again.
He let go of my hand which surprised me.  "Go"
I looked at him confused as he pointed at the rest room direction,  wtf so easy!?
I got inside as I found an old lady I quickly went to her
"Auntie" I held her hand panicking she looked at me worried.
"Auntie please I'm kidnapped,  someone kidnapped me please send me the airport police please "
"Oh my goodness, stay here young girl, stay here I'll be quick"
She left after she said those simple words,  I kept waiting but no one came as I regretted not telling her my name.
I think it's been a half hour already until I heard a knock on the door
"Babygirl,  I'm getting in "
He said in a playful tone, yet so scary.
The door opened slowly,  as I saw the lady I talked to enter followed by him
He locked the door as they got in,  I was in shock,  she failed, I failed ,but what shocked me even more to the point I felt dizzy was him pointing a gun to her Temple,  she was shaking and crying
"Seems like the little kitten doesn't do theory,  you learn from practical experience don't you ?"
He said in a calm tone,  my vision got blurry, tears forming in my eyes threatening to fall but never did, I can't survive if I was the reason for  her death as she was begging to be released crying that she had children and grand children while he was looking at me with such a merciless look "Ahjuma, it ain't my fault, tell her " He said so calm pointing the gun at me then back at her head
" Please, please don't, I'm s-sorry,  I'll never do it again,  p-please let her go"
I begged as I was trying to approach them but he loaded the gun.
" Nah, you need to learn a lesson tho"
" Please don't hurt her, It was my fault, please " I said again as a tear escaped my eye, he shook his head quickly and aggressively as his eyes widened.
"Shshshshsh, don't cry "
He said softly this time
"Don't cry I won't kill her, don't cry "
I was left in shock,  was it really this easy, I wiped my tear quickly, I don't know how and why would a single tear affect a murderer but I didn't have time to think about it. He dropped her on the ground I tried to catch her as she groaned in pain, but he grabbed my arm quickly pulling me towards him, he looked at me carefully " Don't ever do that again, this is the first and last time I let this go " as he pulled the trigger and shot the lady, I flinched as I heard her scream, the shot was silently directed to her leg,  he squatted down to her level " You're going to forget her and me, or you'll forget your children and grand children instead ,soon enough"
Then he grabbed my arm and dragged me, I was still in shock but never dropped a tear anyway. He pushed me to a car as he went to the driver seat. 
"Put your seatbelt. "
I heard him saying shorly but I couldn't react, I felt like my soul left my body, he sighed and buckled it himself.
"You're not a good girl, and I don't like it."
He mumbled as I hugged my knees,  It felt so cold, I felt

Dead,

and was next to me the DEVIL himself.

If anyone reading this should I continue?
💙