Bunny Teeth

I was checking the big library I found yesterday, yes I've been exploring this mansion freely now, but I can't go out. there are no phones, no computers , no way of communication to the outside.
I don't care tho,  I have no where to go anyway.
I'm definitely a fucking homeless in Seoul, and I have no money.
I only know 3 people here, my old best friend , Hanbin and his father Who's my cousin and he's an alcoholic so never safe by his side, even hanbin moved out.
I miss him.

"Oh my god !" I jupmed in surprised after I heard 2 loud claps from behind.
I turned quickly to look at who's clapping.
"Jennie Kim " A tall guy spoke out loudly with a wide grin on his face.
"Who the fuck are you. "
"Dirty mouth I see " He mumbled eyeing me ... "Anyway miss Kim, my name is jeon jungkook and I'm here to accomplish some stuff that happen to have a connection with you " He said pulling his hand towards me bowing,  I kept staring at him until he raised his eyes and brows to me without lifting his hand.

" Can you give me your hand, I need to kiss it, "  This guy is something.
" You know,  manners "he continued Gesturing with his hand, I gave him my hand slowly with a smug face,.
" So, miss Kim, you're coming with me, please get ready. "
"Can you please stop the bullshit and talk like normal people already? " I said directly as his stupid formality is a little annoying since he looks like a Carefree dude.
"Ugh, you could've say this earlier girl, I was so tensed "
He replied quickly letting his shoulders fall on both his sides and loosening his body, I chuckled at his hyped and carefree behavior, he was nothing like Taehyung, he looks like someone you can have fun with.
" Okay, please watch your mouth tho, at least in front of Taehyung, he hates cursing. "
"Wow,  thank you for your precious advice JK ." He looked at with suspicious eyes.
"So you're the flexible type, but you still look like a badass tho, don't play me, jennie I don't trust you  "
I laughed so hard at this man, he's really fun. I left him to change my clothes and heard him whining when I went down stairs.
"Please, you took forever wtf! "
"Shut up bunny teeth "
I rolled my eyes at him.
"No, please not that, stick with jk please "
We kept bickering about his nickname until we reached the car.
" So kooky it is," I sang dramatically buckling my seatbelt, he glared at me for seconds then he replied.
" Then I'll call jendeukie "
"Wtf is this, how do you know my name anyway? "
"Of course Taehyung told me, duh! "
Wait I thought he didn't know my name, I'm confused.
"He knows all and everything about you, so wipe that stupid look on your face "  He enlightened me with his sentence like he knew what I was thinking about, my eyes widened as he nodded confirming what he said.
After a quarter of an hour of silence,  not really silence since he has been playing every Justin Bieber song on loud volume, I turned the radio off and he shot me with a death glare.
"Fuck off man, my head hurts, at least choose another singer. "
He rolled his eyes to the point I thought they'll get stuck in his head.
"Where are we going anyway "
I mumbled looking at the road.
"We're almost there, only an hour left "
"An hour, I'mma sleep bunny teeth. Drive safe "
I said giggling at his face when I called him that, he pulled his hand to the radio to turned it on but I slapped it away glaring at him.
"I said I will sleep, don't you dare."
"Fuck you bitch. "
"Fuck you twice bunny teeth "
"I swear I'm gonna kick you out of the car if you say that again "
"Bunny teeth" I said grinning from ear to ear.
"Yaaaaah... Jendeukie" He fired back with a smirk.
"No, okay okay I won't say it, relax"
Ok he won, I hate this nickname.