I'm the victim here !

~~~~
It's been a month already, I've been locked in this room, it's pretty small for the big mansion I am in, yet so cozy.
I'm not feeling anything ever since, nothing.
This whole month I've been eating occasionally, I fainted last week and the week before, I'm getting weak and I feel dizzy the whole time. I think my motion sickness got worse, I have no idea what's wrong with me, maybe because the lack of nutrition. I wanna die anyway.
I'm in this room the whole time, if not in the bed, near the sealed window, the only person I saw this month was a maid, as she brings in the food trays and open the window for an hour then she locks it again, I wish I could keep it open the whole time, it's a nice view from here, a big yard and many trees, a pool with dark blue water. It only reflects the soul of who's living in this palace, cold and dark with so many fallen beautiful leaves hiding the mysterious deepness.
The door opened making the usual sound of the ancient wood, it was dark, the little space of light highlighting the dust I was breathing.
I looked at the door waiting for the maid to get in, I hate being here, trapped. But I couldn't even think of getting out, I was so tired, exhausted, consumed.
After a while he got in, I didn't think he'd pay a visit since I never saw him in the past month. I raised my head to him as I was sitting on the window.
Same blank scary expressions I wasn't scared of anymore. I had not intentions to talk nor argue so he better leave me alone.

~~~~~
As I entered the room I saw her sitting in the small edge of the window, the room was dark, but the full moon lighted it up fairly. She was hugging her knees, as she raised her head looking at me.
her look is so different... lifeless..tired, and cold.
She looked away leaning her head on the window glass.
" You need to eat regularly, or you'll end up a rotten dead body ."
I said Firmly, but she never reacted
I was getting pissed
"Look at me when I talk to you. "
I was walking towards her as I expected her to move or stand up but she didn't. I took her chin harshly as I hate people who ignore me. She looked at me with a blank.
"Leave" She worded so weakly.
I took her arm as made her stand up but she lost balance and fell on her knees. Why is she like this. Wtf happened.

~~~~~
He quickly got out of the room as I was still on the floor, I tired to lift myself up but I couldn't, I layed down and rested my head on the floor.

"Miss, miss...... MISS "
I opened my eyes on the maid screaming miss wtf is it now, I looked at her as she helped me to the bed.
"Miss pls stop doing this to yourself
If you don't wanna live at least live for me "
I looked at her confused.
"Don't look at me like that miss, Mr Kim found out that you fainted 3 times, and he was so furious when saw your state, he said If you won't gain your strength in 2 weeks he'll finish my life at the spot. "
She said quickly and I was trying to proceed what she rapped. Fuck this asshole.
"I wanna sleep ."
"No miss pls I need to pay for my family's depts pls "
wait bitch I'm the fucking victim here!.
How the fuck do you expect me to get better and be strong when I'm locked in practically a fucking basement without even proper fucking ventilation, fuck off wanna die in peace ."
I gathered all my strength to scream these words as the door pushed wide open aggressively revealing the beast.
"Get up " He said coldly
I looked away and layed my head in the pillow but instead of soft sheets and warmth I felt a sting of cold and a hard space.
"Put me down ." I said whining when he carried my body like a potato bag, I kept tapping his back weakly but he never reacted.
"Fuck this shit man why don't you just kill me or let me die in piece "
I muttered silently but enough for him to hear.
He walked out of the mansion and boy I haven't breathed fresh air since forever. It was dark and cold, I wasn't wearing Enough clothes.
He put me gently in the passenger seat wtf is wrong with him now.
Anyways the car was warm enough for me to sleep so I leaned against the window when he buckled my belt, I closed my eyes and slept peacefully, good thing he didn't say a word. he's more useful than that maid.