" the painting "

"JK"

Did you ever witness someone melting down little by little.
Like the candle when it starts melting, and the fire shrinks down until it's gone.
That was what happened to taehyung these almost past 2 years .
But the fire didn't turn down when it reached the end, it only spread everywhere raging through everything and everyone only to get stronger.

Since she's gone. Everything went to zero real quick.
Before her, he was someone cold with no emotions, no smiles and no tears.
No kind of affection. Lifeless.

With her, he was a very different guy.
Smiley, caring, thoughtful and excited to live more, but only  lwith and for her. But at least when I looked at him back then, I saw sparks in his eyes, and warm vibes came out of him .

After her, he is crushed. He smelled like tears and sorrow. And his eyes felt heavy with broken hopes and useless emotions.

I remember when he found out that she was gone .
He called for me to track her .
A mad man .
The mansion was a mess, him banging his head multiple times to the wall until blood came out .
He killed the girl that kissed him or at least tried to kiss him that night in the club.
He kept stabbing her again and again.
Cursing and crying because she made him lose her.
"Her" meant everything for taehyung.
Passion. Laughter, happiness, love, life, she gave him soul and life when he was a killing robot.
And now she made him a monster after he saw what to be human leads to.
He tortured himself when she came to his mind.
Stabbing his hands.
Burning his skin.
Anything more painful than what his heart felt .
What amazes me, How he never dared to touch the tattoo in his finger.
He ruined his hands but never that tattoo.

Now, he thinks he can get over her.
But not until he has his revenge.
Did I believe that he will forget her?
No.
Cuz he locked himself in the room they used to stay every day for 4 hours.
He kept bathing in that full of ice tub everyday.

But about his revenge.
I'm sure he will get it.
The darkness I see in his eyes when he talks about how I need to find her.

It's just promising pain a suffering.
For both of them.
I'm now taking the painting he made .
Obviously of her .
Jimin has an exhibition in Paris.
He's in a mission, we're going to rob the Louvre.
It's gonna take a lot of time and effort cuz the painting we're targeting is really important and well guarded and secured.

I decided to take this with me to empower the strategy.
And with her beauty and taehyung drawing skills we'll get some money from it too. Why not?

It was kind of hard to convince tae about it. Since he's possessive and obsessed with her.
So I stole it.
I almost peed myself when I sneaked to his office to take it.

"Wassup smol fucker " I cheered to the screen.
"Stfu dickhead, where's the fucking painting don't tell me he caught you, don't tell me you mentioned my name to him "
"Relax mochi, do you think I'll be alive if he did" I rolled my eyes at him "where are you ? "
"I'm almost at the airport, taehyung will tell us the plan later " I told him seriously
"Ok, call me when get here " He briefly answered.