ᴅᴀʏ 1 : ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

1967, Highschool, England.

Brian is 18 and Roger 17. Yee yee Brother Young Love. 

Brian's P O V

Another long walk home, I thought. Another night of lonesomeness, another fucking school night. 

I kept myself to myself and looked down at the pavement as I walked on, getting a few humorous looks from bullies.

I had always been bullied, really. 

One for being a nerd, but two for being gay. Yes, I'm gay. Have been for a long, long time. Not that I have a boyfriend, much less any proper friends, but in my heart I knew there was someone, somewh-

" Ahh! "

" Gah! "

I tumbled to my feet, right on top of another figure - oh god, how embarrassing. 

I instantly tried to get up and walk away, but we were quite literally entangled, the smaller figure, who looked like a blonde schoolgirl, was trying hard to get onto her feet too.

Finally, we were both up, and finally, caught eye contact.

MY GOD.

THE GIRL IS A BOY.

" I'm So Sorry. " he said shakily, slightly shyly, in a whispery tone. My face reddened and I clutched my bag close to myself. How gorgeous, I thought.

I could see he was struggling trying to put all his things in his bag when we had fell, so being my kind hearted self,  I bent down and offered my assistance. 

He smiled softly and nodded. " Thanks, Mate. "

After I had helped him out, we stood facing each other, his face still beaming a sweet smile.

 " Thanks Again. " he said. " You're Very Kind. "

I flushed softly, and smiled back. I could see such beautiful eyes, and..oh god, the most beautiful long locks of golden hair. It was like looking at the shining gates of heaven.

" My Pleasure. ...Want Me To..Uhm..Walk You Home..? Wanna..Uhm..Be..." I stuttered, maybe getting a bit carried away.

" Friends..!? " he said, almost sounding surprised, as his eyes widened. 

" Y - Yeah! Th - That Sounds- "

The look in his eyes was the most passionate thing ever. He looked so flipping thankful and I didn't know why. " No Ones Ever Asked Me To Be Friends.... "

I suddenly softened, and felt bad for the boy.

We sat down at a nearby bench and started to talk - fuck walking home - I've met a cute kid! 

" Why? Why Doesn't Anyone Want To Be Friends With You, Mate..? "

" If I Tell You You'll..Laugh At Me. " he said, sounding upset and a little weary. 

" No, Go On, Tell Me. I Won't Judge You, I Promise. I'm Not Like The Others. I'm Friendly, I Swear. "

The blonde bit his lip.

" I - I - Uhm..I'm...Gay. "

My heart dropped to my guts and my face glowed a obvious pink. He's gay. He's gay. Oh my god he's gay. 

" Oh My God.. " I stuttered softly.

" I Know I Know, It's Weird And All But I- "

" Me Too...!! " I exclaimed with a smile, making him give me the exact same look as I had a moment ago. " You...Like..Boys..? You're Gay Too..? "

I nodded.

He brightly smiled, looking me deep in my doe eyes with his own beautiful orbs, and blushed slightly. " My Names Roger Taylor. " he shyly admitted. 

" What A Beautiful Name. " I randomly blurted out, making him giggle softly. " Th - Thanks.. " he smirked. 

" I'm Brian May. We Should Be Friends, Roger. We Seem To Have A lot In Common, Eh? " I said, getting up. He nodded with a smile and let me take his hand to help him up, and so we walked for a long way to his house.

We even held each other's hands, getting a few weird looks, but not minding that.

As we got to his door and he was about to walk out, he turned to me and did the most unexpected thing.

Roger tightly hugged by body, his small arms around my chest and his head under my neck. I smiled proudly and cuddled him back, like he was known each-other for ages. " Thanks, Brian. " he sighed after we were apart.

" We Should Walk To School Together, And Back, Everyday. And We Can Visit Each Other And Everything...We Make A Pretty Good Team. "

" Yeah, We Do. " I smiled.

" I Guess This Is Goodnight. " he then chuckled a little, sounding a bit upset that the short time we had together would be over for a while. 

" Yeah, Hm. Give Me A Moment. "

I wrote my number on a piece of paper for my new crush, and handed it to him. " Call Me When You Like. I'll Be There. Goodnight, Roger Taylor. "

" Goodnight, Brian May. I'll See You Soon..I..Uhm...I..L - Love You, Bri. "

And with that, before I could reply, he ran through the door and shut it locked. I gasped, my hand upon my heart, and laughed a little. " I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! " I called through the mailbox n the door, and with a thumping heart, ran back home in the best mood possible.