Dᴀʏ 5 : Sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ Sᴏʟᴀᴄᴇ

let's just say Bri's father died around late 1975. :(

As much as he tried, he still didn't get over it. 

He was too young to lose his father, much less his happiness, and the worst bit, his crush, Roger, had no idea. He was doing his own thing, Brian probably not even crossing his mind.

Brian wanted so desperately some kindness or At least a friendly face to cheer him up, but he was too shaky and upset to even pick up the phone, but he knew he wanted Roger's solace.

After a while, he took the phone lightly into his grip, taking a while to tap Roger's number in due to the anxiety. Roger picked up after about 15 seconds of ringing.

" Bri! Hey! Why Are You Calling? I'm Tired Of Calls! "

A short silence.

" R - Rog..Pl - Please Just Come O - Over...I'll Ex...Plain.. Just...Please Just Come To Mine. " the brunette sobbed over the phone.

The blonde froze in shock, now getting up to open his door and gripping the telephone close. He could tell his friend was seeking solace.

" I'm Coming, Bri. You Stay There. I'll Be There In A Moment! "

Brian was curled up against his wall, only his frizzy, huge hair could be seen, and the rest of him was hunched up in sorrow. Roger crawled to his side, and held Brian close to his chest, making sure that he could do something.

" What's Wrong, Bri? Why Are You Upset? " Roger cooed softly, his head rested on Brian's forehead, with the tall boy's arms tightly around his middle.

Brian clutched the grainy, old picture he had of him and his father on the floor, and whimpered, unable to speak.

It took Roger a moment to realise what he was pointing out, and just as he knew it, tears were pooling in his eyes included. The brunette nodded as if to say; " You Know. "

" I - I'm So Sorry, Brian. I - I Truly Am. No One Deserves That Pain. Here, I'll Comfort You. I'll Stay Here With You, I Promise. "

Brian shakily whispered a; " Tha - nk...Y - You, Roger. " as the boys pulled in to cuddle softly on the guitarist's carpeted floor. Brian felt his hand roll up Roger's back towards his head of hair, and felt their faces get strangely closer. 

Roger breathed out awkwardly, and moved a little forward as well, Starting to sweat as their lips were inches away. 

The blonde made the final move and soon their lips were against eachother, kissing softly and not pulling away. Brian finally found something great. It felt unreal, but like all good things, it only lasted a while.

As they pulled away, both their faces were red with confusion, yet intrigued by the new feelings. Roger pulled off a miniature smirk, that made Brian blush, and smile a little bit back.

" I Knew That'd Make You Feel Better. How About We Spend The Rest Of The Day Together? Just, Holding Eachother Like This, Talking..That Sounds Lovely. "

Brian chuckled a little, overwhelmed by his feelings.

" Indeed. " he sighed, and looked up at the sky through a ceiling window. 

Roger Put his head on Brian's shoulder. " He's So Proud Of You, And So Am I... " he said. The blonde interlocked their fingers. " I...Love You So Much, Bri. I Really Do. You're Such A Good Person. "

Solace was not even physically asked for, or begged for. They simply showed it through undying love, and so it was received easily.