Dᴀʏ 2 : ʟᴏᴠᴇ

" Oh - M - My God... " Roger groaned softly, after putting his boxers back on, beaded with sweat and pink in the face. 

" That Made Me See Stars, Bri. " he shuddered with a small smirk, and Brian, equally sweaty, kissed his mouth proudly.

" It's Only 4 O'clock Too. We Have Time To Do Some More Nice Stuff Together, But More Fluffy..! " The taller man chuckled softly and winked at his admirer, cuddled up into his chest with his arms firmly linked with Brian's own. 

After they had fully dressed, Brian just stared at the boy's beauty and figure, smiling to himself, getting caught in his own imagination. 

Roger fluttered over to him, holding at his shoulders and leaning in to sloppily kiss his love - thirsty lips, making Brian grunt a; " Fuck. " as Roger chewed ever so softly on his small bottom lip.

" I Love  You So Darn Much, You Blonde Flirt. " Brian teased after they had parted, staring into each other's eyes. 

Roger nuzzled Brian's desirable neck, smothered in love bites. " Sexy Hairball, You. I  Love  You More Than I Can Put Into A Single Letter. " 

The blonde felt Brian's lips travel across his face, leaving hints of sticky saliva beaded in places, making him whine deeply with pleasure, and then moan a little when the taller of the two started to yank playfully on his hair, only softly. 

" Ow - Ow - Ow - Ow...! " he squeaked sweetly, not showing a sign of any proper pain. " Naughty Bastard. " the blonde teased again, making Brian chuckle pridefully. 

" Only For You. " he warmly said, sitting down and letting Roger sit on his firm lap, the boy's hot legs around his midriff and his arms around Brian's neck. " Just You. " he repeated, and kissed the boy's puckering mouth.

" You Know You Wanted This...And You Denied It So Many Times... "  Brian crooned wisely, curling Roger's locks around his finger, even sniffing the familiar smell of Strawberry & Peach conditioner in his glossy hair. 

" I'm Lovesick,  You Handsome Nerd. " he replied with a smirk. " I Can't Help It... "

Brian smoothed his cheek with his long, bony hand with a smile that would make everyone stop and stare from true awe towards his longtime boyfriend. They were only 25 and 27 but something felt so natural and romantic between them.

" How Many Times To I Have To Say ' I Love You  '  to show Just How Much I Really Do, Roggie? "

" Simply By Being Here With Me You Have Blessed Me With All The Love That I Need. You Keep Me Alive, Brian. I Wouldn't Be Anywhere Without You, You Beautiful Motherfucker. " and he paused, meeting eyes with me and smiling to him. " So Thanks A lot. "

" Babe, " Brian softly said after they shared a passionate, thankful kiss. " Lets Go To The Balcony - I - I Want To Talk About Something Real Good, My Love. " 

The night was starry and beautiful, the milky twilight white smothered across the sky. It was like in the movies. Brian clutched the small box in his pocket.

" Roger, My Love, My one and only, my precious. What I want to talk about...it's..it's so special to me. Listen and take in every word I say, My Beautiful. "

Roger, slightly hesitantly, nodded. 

" when I was young, I always thought that life was going to be ; Oh, I Just Found A Guy I Guess We're In Love, but it so wasn't. 

It took me so long to find someone so beautiful, so perfect just for me. I found you while I was running out of luck.

The moment I saw you I knew that I had been waiting for you, and that you were something 5hat I needed. 

That's why we're lovers.

Because we both needed each-other more than we expected. We've been through quite a bit in our 2 dating years..and..I wanted to ask of you something...really..big. "

Roger leaned in to Brian, all ears, confused yet intrigued. " Go On. " he said shakily. 

Brian breathed in.

He proposed two rings in a box in front of the boy.

" Will You, my boyfriend, Roger Taylor, make me the proudest, most happy man on earth, and Marry Me? "

The blondes eyes filled with tears of pure joy and love.  Brian Wanted To Marry Him! 

" Oh - Oh My God..! " he sobbed, smiling. " Yes, Brian! Yes! " 

and the two fell into a romantic, beautiful kiss that lasted about 3 minutes before Brian, beaded softly with tears, both his and his boyfriend's, pulled away to slip the rings on.

" Perfect Fit. " Roger whispered, slightly overwhelmed with joy. " I'll Be Roger Taylor - May...And You'll Be..May - Taylor! We're - Oh My God - We're Gonna Get..M - Married, My Love. "