Day 3 : Light

( if there are any grammar errors or typos I'm sorry. I'm writing on an iPhone sadly. I also didn't plan this so it's a bit crap and I might twitch it in the future.  )

The tall man winced slightly as he headed outside to greet his partner, sunbathing with just boxers on outside on a deck - chair.

. The light from the sun shone perfectly onto their bodies, almost stinging the usually pale boy's skin.

" Isn't It Wonderful? " Roger exclaimed calmly, stretching his legs lazily. Brian scrunched up his nose and made a ' uhmmm... ' noise.

" I'm Not A Big Summer Guy..Y'know. "

Roger's face softened and he frowned a little.

" Don't You Want To Sit With Me? " he whimpered softly, but sweetly.

Brian didn't want to upset the boy, but he really didn't enjoy sunbathing, much less the sun in all, but Roger's clearly worried and beautiful face was getting the better of him. " I - I'll Stay indoors.. " he weakly gave out.

The blonde bit his lip and held in sad vibes as he watched Brian slouch away. He just wanted to stay with his boyfriend, but he also wanted to catch the sun while it was still out.

Through a long glass window Roger simply watched the man inside, watching the TV, not paying the slightest attention to him. Brian always paid attention to him.

Then, with a heavy heart, he stood up and hung over the door where Brian was making a phone call. He seemed a little surprised when Roger leaned in.

" Is There Something Wrong With Me Today, Bri? Do I Look Bad? Is It My Body? "

Brian looked up from the phone and made the ' give me 5 minutes ' hand gesture. Roger felt anger and sorrow mixed in pool inside his brain. It was like Brian was a completely different person.

" Sorry. " Roger apologised softly, after Brian has finished the call. Brian looked at him and said; 

" For What? "

" For Wanting To Go Out In The Sun. "

It almost sounded sarcastic, but it truly wasn't and Roger genuinely thought Brian didn't want to spend any time with his boyfriend in the sun. " Baby, Dont Be Sorry?! " Brian cooed, calling Roger over.

The boy sat beside him, looking upset. 

" But - Y - You Don't Want To Spend Any Time With Me Anymore. I'm Boring! " he groaned softly in a high pitched voice. Brian scoffed.

" You Are The Only Light I Need, Roger, Plus, Your Happiness Is Needed More Than Mine. Do You Know What I Was Doing And Arranging On The Phone? "

The blonde shook his head gently.

" I Just Booked Us A Romantic Meal Spot for Tomorrow. I Wanted To Plan Something Real Great As A Secret - But...I Guess I Was A Bit Harsh, My Beautiful. I'm Sorry, Not You. "

Roger lapped his arms around the taller boy's neck, pressing his kissable face up against Brian's thin shoulder and smiling with glee. " I Forgive You, My Love. You're Right, The Light That We Have In Eachother Is Much More Important Than The Sunlight. "

Brian stood up, Rogers hand in his. 

" I Feel Like Grabbing A Gin & Tonic, And Sitting Outside With My True Love. What Do You Think, Blondie? "

With a weak, blush's smile, Roger followed the boy outside where they spent the est of the day talking about all weird and wonderful things and places. It truly was a day full of both personal and sunny light.