Ch. 1

Don't forget to Vote if you enjoy! 🖤

-Four Weeks After Jamaica-

Courtneys POV:

When I first got Ariana's call about her and Y/n, I was shocked. I think everyone was shocked. Learning that Y/n decided to end things made no sense. Those two were always so happy together. Sure they had their small bouts every now and again, but what loving couple doesn't?

Ariana could barely form a sentence let alone speak without sobbing or hiccuping between words when she called me. I did my best to try and calm her down until I could get a flight to her, but it was never enough.

When I finally made it to the island, she clung to me and refused to let go for hours, until she got tired from crying and cried herself to sleep. I had Alexa come along with me to help pack Arianas things and Laura to help and find Y/n.

We knew they wouldn't be able to survive the flight back together, so we had a second jet pick Y/n and Laura up a few hours later.

Ariana remained asleep in my lap for the whole flight, sniffling in her sleep from time to time.

The next morning, after everyone returned, Ariana told Scooter that she couldn't continue the tour. Scooter tried to reason with her, but got no where.

A day later and everyone returned to their homes, while Joan, Frankie, and I stayed with Ariana in New York.

I thought the first couple days back were going to be the worst, but as time went on Ariana began to eat less and less, and started locking herself in her room.

It wasn't until about three weeks later that she finally began to improve. However, even though she's started eating and talking, she still refuses to leave the house. She also tries her best to keep it hidden, but I can still hear her cry herself to sleep every night.

I love Ariana and will help her get through this, but I've also made sure to get updates about Y/n through Laura. I didn't get to know Y/n on a deep or personal level, but I know deep down Ariana would want to make sure she's doing okay.

To tell the truth, I don't know if Ariana is having a harder time than Y/n.

Laura's POV:

I've been keeping in touch with Courtney, secretly of course. God knows what Y/n would do if she found out about it.

When I found her in Jamaica, she looked as if someone ripped away her spirit and left a sad and empty shell of herself. She looked so dead, emotionless, and cold that I almost didn't recognize her.

She was so happy and willing to fight with everything she had to save her relationship with Ariana just a couple days ago.

So what changed?

I try talking with her but she just ignores me. And when I do get a response it's normally in the form of "it doesn't matter" or "why are you so damn nosey" or "did you hide my alcohol again".

That's another thing, ever since we got back, all Y/n has done is either sleep or drink herself sick.

We've gotten into more fights about her drinking than I can count. I've hidden her stuff on her multiple times, poured countless bottles down the drain, and straight up taken it out of her hands.

I'm worried she's gonna drink herself into a hospital.

"Laura I swear to god if you don't give me back my liquor I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna What Y/n? You don't leave the apartment, you sleep for 20 hours of the day, and you barely eat! I'm pretty sure I can take you." I tell her.

Right now we're having another infamous argument about her alcoholic lifestyle.

"Why can't you just let me live my life!" She shouts.

"BECAUSE THIS ISN'T LIVING Y/N!!" She doesn't say anything, instead she just stares at me with an unreadable expression.

"Whatever, I'm going back to bed" She says.

"Ughh!" Why is she being like this?!

*buzz-buzz*

I look at the table and see that Y/n left her phone behind. I pick it up and the caller ID says "Mom".

Normally I'm not one to answer others phones, but seeing as how Y/n's been acting for the past four weeks, she probably has been avoiding talking to her mother too.

"Hi Kelly, it's Laura"

"Oh Laura thank god, is Y/n there? I've been trying to get ahold of her for three days now."

"Yeah she's around, but she's still being stubborn and drinking."

"Oh dear, I still don't understand why she broke things off with Ariana. I've never seen her so happy when talking about someone."

"I know, I feel the same."

"Do you know how Ariana is doing?"

"Yeah, She seems to be getting a little better now. Courtney's been keeping me updated on her."

"That's good. Well, I guess I should stop beating around the bush and tell you the real reason as to why I'm calling."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes-I mean no. It's about Sam. He..he's taken a turn for the worst."

Oh no...

To Be Continued...

A/n:

Oh snap!

Thank you for reading the first chapter! I hope everyone is as excited as I am for this! I have a lot planned for this book!

Also, the book will go back to being Y/n and Ariana's POV's, I just thought that this was a great way to start off the book.

Let me know in the comments your thoughts! I love reading them all!

Till next time! 🖤