Ch. 13

Enjoy and don't forget to Vote please!

Ariana's POV:

"Well that was fun" Y/n says.

"Yeah, now let me return the favor." I tell her in a seductive tone, while reaching for the buttons on her jeans. But before I can get there she stops me.

"No" she says.

No? The fuck?

"Y/n, this is the second time we've done shit and you won't let me do anything back."

"I know, I just-not right now okay." She says.

"Then when?"

"I don't know Ari, will you just drop it for now, please?" She says.

I can't believe this.

"Whatever." I tell her and put my shorts back on and return to my seat.

"Come on, don't act like that." She says.

"How the fuck am I suppose to act when my girlfriend doesn't ever let me pleasure her then?!"

She doesn't respond, so I turn my attention back to the movie and we don't say another word to each other throughout the rest of it.

-

We're finally on our way back to her moms, when she speaks, breaking the long silence.

"I'm sorry, okay. I just didn't feel comfortable being that vulnerable with so many people around." She says.

"I can understand that, but it makes me feel like crap Y/n. Like you don't even love me or find me attractive." I tell her, feeling the tears I've been holding in almost escape.

"I know and I'm sorry, but I do love you and I find you very attractive, I'm just not used to letting others please me." She says.

I instantly feel guilt fill my stomach, remembering that I'm basically her first.

"I-I'm sorry too. I just keep forgetting that-"

"-It's alright. Let's just forget about it okay?" She asks, and I nod my head in agreement.

Y/n's POV:

I really did want Ariana to return the favor, just not while we were around so many people. I'm still quite shy when it comes to letting her pleasure me, and I know it hurts her when I don't let her, but I'm doing my best to change that.

"Y/n?" She says.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too" I tell her.

-

We didn't make it back to my moms until almost midnight, and I know she's gonna be mad, because both of our phones died and neither of us brought a charger.

As soon as I opened the front door, I was engulfed into a tight hug by my mother.

"Oh thank god you're okay, I don't think I'd be able to handle having both of my children in the hospital." She says, while almost crushing my ribs.

"Sorry Kelly, we would have messaged you, but both of our phones died and we didn't have a charger." Ariana tells her.

"It's okay dear, I was just worrying, you know as us mothers do so well." She tells her.

"How was getting Sam home?" I ask.

"It went well. He's still very sleepy, but that's exactly how he's suppose to feel." My mom says.

"Okay, I'm glad it went well. We're gonna head off to bed now though mom, you should too. We've all had a rough past couple of days." I tell her.

"Oh I plan too, sleep well, I'll see you both in the morning." She says.

-

Ariana and I decided to take quick showers before heading off to bed, and I could feel Ariana's eyes burning holes in the back of my head once we got all settled.

"I can feel you staring. What's wrong?"

"I'm just thinking." She says.

I turn over, so I'm facing her and she shuffles closer to me, allowing me to wrap my arms around her body.

"About?"

"The usual, you know tour, home....us" she says, meeting my eyes.

"I just worry that this is all a dream and I'm gonna wake up at any moment and you're not gonna be next to me." She says.

"I feel the same way, but I promise that it's real and I'm never gonna leave you ever again, okay?"

"Okay."

After that, it didn't take us long before we both passed out in each others arms.

-

Ariana's POV:

I woke up to Y/n still holding me, and the sound of rain hitting the roof. I checked my phone to see that it's only a little after 7am and that I have multiple missed calls from Scooter and a message from Courtney.

Courtney: Girl will you please call Scooter! I'm sick of him blowing up my phone, asking about where you are. I thought you told him you were going to see Y/n?

Ariana: No I didn't. I didn't want him to try and stop me or have the record company get involved, so I only texted you and got a flight here

Courtney: Jesus, where have you been bitch?! I was starting to think you died or something

Ariana: I've been sleeping, what do you mean???

Courtney: mhmmmm sureee 😜🥴

Ariana: omg stop!! but yes I'll call Scooter

Courtney: Kidding! (Maybe 😜🤣) okay catch you later bitch 🤪😘

I get out of bed, careful to not wake Y/n, and tip toe my way to the bathroom, where I pull up my contacts and hit call on Scooters name.

To Be Continued...