Ch. 15

Enjoy! Sorry for taking so long as usual! 🖤

Ariana's POV:

Courtney met me at the airport and rode with me to the studio. I caught her up on everything and she nearly squeezed the life out of me, when she saw how happy I was.

"I'm just happy that I don't have to watch over you anymore." She says.

"Ouch." I tell her laughing.

"Well that and that you guys are back together." She says.

"Yeah, I'm really happy about that too."

"Just so you know. If something like this happens again. It's Victoria's turn to watch you or Alexa or even Njomza. I'm spent." She tells me, making me laugh again.

-

When I finally reached the studio, I said goodbye to Courtney. I wanted her to come with me, but she has an interview for something so she couldn't.

I quickly made my way inside, since I was already behind schedule and I knew Scooter was going to be on my ass. He's normally not very strict, but he said that this was really important so I didn't want to let him down.

"Ariana!" Scooter said, as I entered the room.

"Sorry, my flight took a little longer than expected." I tell him.

"It's okay, I'm just glad that you're finally here. Where did you go anyway?" He asks.

"Oh, I went to visit my mother and Frankie in L.A" I quickly lied.

I finally notice Mickey from social house and another man sitting behind Scooter. Mickey waves at me and I smile and nod back politely.

"Well next time, let me know when you leave please? You're free to do whatever you want in your free time, but it's kind of hard to get certain work done when you're on the other side of the country." He says.

"Okay." I tell him.

I was planning on telling him about Y/n and I as soon as I got here, but now with Mickey and this other dude in the room, I don't feel as comfortable. Not that I want to hide my relationship with Y/n. I just don't want the media learning that we're back together from someone else.

Y/n's POV:

Ariana left last night and now it's early morning. I'm chatting with Sam, because I couldn't sleep and surprisingly he was up.

"So, be honest, is she any good?" Sam asks.

"Who?"

"Ariana." He says.

"Any good at what?"

He looks at me with a face like: what you think I'm talking about? Then it hits me and I feel my face heat up.

"For fucks sake Sam! I'm not telling you about our sex life!"

"Worth a shot." He says.

"Gross. Why are you so curious about it anyway?"

"It's Ariana Grande. Why wouldn't I be?" He says.

"Since when did you become such a creep?" I ask him, while laughing.

"Hey, I'm not a creep!" He says.

"Well you're sure acting like one."

"Whatever, you're no fun." He says.

"Fine, I'll tell you, but only because I don't like being called boring."

"I never called you that but, really?!" He says.

I nod.

"Soooo?" He asks.

"It's good." I tell him.

He looks longingly at me, waiting for me to go on.

"Is that it? Just, it's good? That wasn't even worth the effort." He says.

"What can I say, I respect my girl and like to keep certain things private."

"Tease. That's what you are." He says.

"You know, Ariana calls me that a lot too."

"Ew! No. Okay, enough. I don't want to hear about what you do. That's just weird and awkward." He says.

"We're not even blood related Sam."

"Y/n we grew up together, we were raised by the same parents, that's close enough." He says.

"Whatever you say Sam." I tell him, chuckling.

Just then my phone starts going off. I quickly pull it out of my pocket and see Ariana's name.

"Shit, I should probably take this. I'll be right back. Don't you fall asleep on me." I tell him.

"Yeah, yeah, now hurry up and answer before it goes to voicemail." He tells me.

I roll my eyes at him as I exit his room and hit answer.

You: Hey babe, what's up?

Ariana: C-Can you p-pick me up?

Is she crying?

You: I thought you flew back to New York?

Ariana: I-I did but I-can you p-please just come get me? I'm about t-to land.

She said, while sniffling over the phone.

You: Yeah baby I'll be right there, what happened? Is everything okay?

Ariana: I'll e-explain when y-you pick me up.

You: Okay, I'll see you soon. Love you.

Ariana: I love you too.

What the hell happened? She just barely got there and now she's coming back?

To Be Continued...