Ch. 16

Enjoy! Sorry about the wait! But it's sooner than the last update! Blame corona and online classes 🖤

Y/n's POV:

When I made it to the airport, Ariana was already starting to get swarmed with fans.

Did she not bring any security?!

"Ariana!" I shout loudly as I make my way over. A majority of the people passing by and all of her fans look my way.

Ariana doesn't move, she must be having a panic attack or something, so I start pushing through fans. As I do, I hear them whispering to each other.

"Oh my god is that Y/n?"

"Why is she here?"

"Didn't she break Ariana's heart?"

"I hate her, she was never good enough for our queen"

I shake everyone's words from my mind as soon as I reach my girl. She's definitely panicking, but I can tell she was doing her best to keep herself together and not completely breakdown in front of her fans.

"Baby, breathe, you need to breathe." I tell her.

"Y-Y/n?" She whispers.

"Yeah baby, it's me. Can you take a deep breath in and out?"

She shakes her head no. So I start yelling at her fans to give her some space. Surprisingly they moved back without much fuss.

"Hey, baby, look at me. It's okay, I'm here now. You need to calm down and focus on trying to breathe."

"I-I can't. Y/n c-carry me."

I nod and quickly pick her up bridal style and start running through the airport, until I finally get us to the car. However, as I go to buckle Ariana into her seat, I notice that her eyes are closed. Fuck. I check for her pulse and sigh. Thank god she only passed out.

__

Ariana's POV:

A bright light brings me back to my senses and I wince as I slowly open my eyes, allowing them to adjust to the bright environment. It takes me a second, but I soon recognize that I'm in Y/n's room. I look around, but see no sign of Y/n. She must be in the bathroom or something, she wouldn't just leave me here alone.

When did she pick me up? I can't remember.

I try to think back to the last thing I did. I talked with Y/n over the phone, she agreed to come get me, my plane landed, and then...then I-

"Oh thank fuck you're awake!"

I turn my head and see Y/n standing in the doorway, with a look of relief. I smile, happy to be by her side again, even though I was only gone for a day.

"I was worried I was going to have to bring you to the hospital" she says, taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well, after you called me, I left right away to make sure I would get there on time. However, when I got to the airport you were already off your flight. Luckily I was able to notice you right before you stated getting swarmed by fans. You were like a statue. I called your name but you didn't move an inch. I had to push my way through your fans just to get to you. I told your fans to give you some space because I realized that you were having a panic attack. I tried to get you to move, but you couldn't. So, I carried you out of the airport as fast as I could and right before I got you in the car you passed out. At first I thought you died or something, but then I noticed that you were still breathing. So I relaxed and brought you back here." She explains.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't of had to go through so much trouble." I tell her.

She looks at me with a questioning face.

"Don't apologize babe. You can't help that millions of people love you and your music. I'm surprised you don't get overwhelmed by your fans and the media more often." She says.

I do get overwhelmed by them from time to time, but I love my fans and I know they don't ever mean to do it. As for the media, well, they're always annoying. Over the years I've learned how handle them better and tend to ignore them for the majority of the time, so it's not as bad.

However, that's not why I had a panic attack...

"Aaarrrrriiiiii?" Y/n says, waving her hand in front of me.

"Sorry, I was thinking, did you say something?"

"Yeah, I was wondering what got you so upset that you flew back? When you called me crying, it got me worried." She says.

"Sorry...I-I was just having a hard time and I wanted to hear your voice, plus I needed to tell you I was coming."

"Ari, you're my girlfriend and I love you. I'll always be around when you need me, so don't apologize." She says, while taking ahold of my left hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

I smile, feeling tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Thank you" I tell her.

She nods.

"Now, why did you fly back? Aren't you suppose to be working with Scooter on something important? Does he know you're here? She asks.

"Yes I am and n-no he doesn't..."

"Then why-"

"I kissed Mickey." I tell her.

To Be Continued...