Chapter 1

《》《Y/N pov》《》

I woke up early in the morning I could hear my Mother and father screaming at each other. I didn't want to deal with their shit so I got changed, went down stairs and slipped out the back door. I closed the door gently behind me cautiously so my parents wouldn't hear. I then hopped over the fence and started walking down the road.

I walked up to my favourite cafe, I found it one night when I couldn't deal with my parents screaming anymore and since then it has become  an escape for me. I loved sitting by the window and looking out at the busy street.

I walked in and heard the little bell ring which made me smile and went over to the barista and asked her for a coffee.

"Of course" she smiled at me.

Since my parents seem to always to be fighting I'm here a lot so I've gotten to know all the baristas. I returned the smile and sat down by the window waiting for my coffee.

I heard the bell ring which surpised me as the coffee shop is usually very empty in the morning people prefer to go to the Starbucks across the road.

I looked up interested to see who it was.

I saw a boy around my age I'm guessing with dark brown hair. He was talking to the barista and then he looked around saw me and pointed to the booth behind me.

My coffee had just arrived and I thanked the man and sat back in my seat and enjoyed my coffee.

Not even a second later the boy sat in the booth behind me so his back and mine were facing each other and as he sat down our heads slightly hit against each other.

"Oh I'm so sorry" he apologised

"It's ok" I said quietly he had kinda annoyed me, in this empty cafe he choose the seat closest to me and then made us bump heads.

The boy was quite for a while and then just popped his head over to my side of the booth.

As he did that I let out a gasp as I was not expecting him to do that.

"Oh I'm so sorry" he said concerned

I gave him one look he was laying vertically across the booth and had an apologetic look on his face. I then burst out laughing at this.

His expression morphed into confusion
"What's so funny" he asked sarcastically

"Your face" I said inbetween laughs.

"Hey, stopp" he whined "it's not that funny"

I managed to stop laughing and asked him " So what did you want to ask"

"Do you know where the closest shop is"

As he was talking. I was staring at him he has beautiful green eyes and an amazing smile. He was gorgeous.

"So about the store" he interrupted my thoughts a few seconds later.

I blushed a little but I hoped it wasn't noticeable.

"There is a shop close. You need to take a right by the pharmacy, walk until you reach the McDonald's and take a left it will be five minutes down the road"

He furrowed his brows

"You know what I'll walk you there " I said, I was warming up to him and wanted to get to know him.

I got finished the last drop of coffee then I walked up to the counter, I dropped some changed into the relatively empty mason jar beside the register.

As I walked out of the cafe I realised something.

"I guess I should ask your name" I said

"Jaeden" he put out his hand.

"Y/N" I took his hand and shook it.

That's when I felt it
BUTTERFLIES

----------

I started this book right before the school year started so don't expect frequent updates. I also have the junior cert  this year sooo great time to start a book.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤