Chapter 28

*The next day*
《》《Y/n pov》《》

I waited all night and Nick didn't call so I'm breaking it off with him. I have never really broken up with someone so I don't know what to do. Pop culture has taught me to never break- up with someone over text but do I call him or go and talk to him.

I think the right thing to do is go to talk to him. I pulled out my phone to call him first.

He answered after a few dials which I was surprised by.

"Hi" he said confused which only helped my case.

"We need to talk, where are you at the moment?" I said quickly.

"At my apartment" he spoke, again confused.

"I'll be their in 10 mins." I grabbed a bag and keys and walked out the door.

I wonder what Jaeden will think of this, no stop. I stopped thinking about him and focused on the task at hand.

I got to the apartment block and double checked his address before knocking on the door.

He opened it quickly and I walked in.

"What do you need to talk ab..."

"We need to break up" I blurted out.

"What"

"You are always late or you don't show up and don't even tell me. You didn't even apologise for being rude and hanging up on me and I gave you so much time to redeem yourself or a least call me." I shouted, clearly angry.

"I sorry I have a job unlike you." He matched my sound.

"You're not even a main character and even if you were you'd have time to text me" I blurted out without thinking.

"What is that supposed to mean." He shouted.

"It doesn't matter... we're done." I rushed out the door and knew exactly where to go.

I knocked on the oak door and waited. Just my luck Jaeden answered the door.

"I broke up with Nick" I said clearly.

"Oh, um cool" Jaeden stuttered. I ran up to him and leaned in for a kiss which he reciprocated very quickly. The kiss was full of passion. I had missed those lips.

I pulled away slowly. "I love you, Jaeden"

○°~I love you too, darling ~°•○

Ahhh, I can't believe this book is over, I had so much fun writing it. It is the first book I actually cared about, throughout the writing process and finished. I am kinda sad, but hey who knows what the future holds. 🤫😏

I wanna give a quick shout out to f0ckingsh1t for always voting on my chapters even if I thought they were really bad. This is gonna sound so cheesy 😬 but thanks for always giving me that boast in self confidence in my writing. ❤