Chapter 3

Y/N p.o.v

I woke up and the house was quiet, thankfully. I got changed and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked downstairs and took out the toaster, it put 2 slices of bread into it and went to grab a cup.

My phone then buzzed, I checked the message.

Hey it's Jaeden. I'm free all day if you
Wanna do something.

Ya, I would love to.

Cafe at 12.

See you then.

I checked the time it was 11:17. I got my toast out of the toaster and grabbed my drink.

Once I finished eating, I ran upstairs to do my hair. Then I applied some mascara on my lashes and put on some lip balm.

I checked the time again it read 11:40. While I waited I went onto YouTube

Jaedens pov

I put my phone down and got ready to meet y/n.

I got changed and walked down the stairs. The cast shares a big house which we have to keep clean ourselves but the place is always messy.

I walked into the living room and sat down on one of the couches. Waiting until I had to go.

At 11:50 I walked to the front door, just before I left I shouted out "I going out"

I started walking out the door but Wyatt caught up to me.

"Where are you off to" he questioned

"I'm going to meet y/n" I stated

"Ohhh, have fun" he said and gave me a wink.

I kept walking and shouted back  "We're just friends"

I got to the cafe, I walked through the door and looked around for y/n. I saw her sitting in the booth she was in yesterday.

Y/N pov

Jaeden sat down across from me.

"I haven't ordered yet" I told him.

"I'll go, what would you like" he asked

"I'll get a coffee"

He then walked up to the counter and ordered.

He came back a minute later and I  smiled at him.

"So did you get your sour patch kids yesterday" I asked.

"Yes, I did and when I got back to set jack ran up to me demanded them"

"I can't give out to him, I would do the same thing" I said and let out a little giggle.

I then heard the bell above the door ring and I looked over at the person who walked in.

Jaedens pov

I looked over at the door and saw Wyatt walking inside. "Did he really follow me" I thought.

"Hey Jaeden, I didn't expect to see you here" Wyatt said to me "So who is this" he said pointed at y/N.

I gave an angry look to Wyatt.

"Wyatt this is y/n, y/n this is Wyatt, he is also an actor" I explained.

They shook hands and said hi to each other.

"Wait!" Wyatt said "i'm not interrupting a date or anything"

"No" y/n said and I nodded in agreement.

"Then I'll join ye" Wyatt exclaimed, he walked over to the counter and ordered.

I gave y/n an apologetic look.

Y/N pov

Wyatt brought down the food for the whole table. I grabbed my coffee.

"I got a slice of cake for us to share" Jaeden said sweetly. I smiled at him and grabbed one of the forks and started eating the cake with him.

"So how did you too meet" Wyatt asked me.

"We both came here to get coffee and Jaeden needed to go to the shop so I walked with him and that's it really" I explained.

"Very nice" Wyatt said.

We all talked for another 30 minutes then we decided to go.

I say bye to the boys, I gave Wyatt a hug and then Jaeden one I held the hug longer then I did for Wyatt.

I made my way back home.

Jaedens pov

I said goodbye to y/n and gave her a hug. Wyatt and I started to walk home.

"Why did you follow me" I asked Wyatt, anger present in my voice.

"I didn't follow you I just ended up in the same coffee shop" he tried to convince me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Maybe I followed you but it wasn't like you were going to introduce her to us" he said matter of factly.

"Yes I would" I said defensively "but I just met her yesterday, she might not want to meet all of ye"

"Maybe not but Sophia would be so happy to have another girl in the group" he said

"Ok I'll ask her" I said as we walked up to the door of the house.

-----------

I hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤