Chapter 16

Y/n pov

The sun shines in my window, again I forgot to close my curtains.

I checked my phone.

5 missed calls, Jaeden 💙
7 text messages, Jaeden 💙

I throw my phone onto my bed and went downstairs holding back my tears.

I had some breakfast and sat in the living room.

I heard the doorbell ring and got up slowly from the couch and walked to the door.

I looked out the window and saw Jaeden staring back at me. I ran from the window and hid behind the wall.

"Y/n I know your there, please can we talk"

I said nothing, maybe he will just go away.

The door swung open behind me, Jaeden was standing there confused.

"Jaeden please just give me some time"

"Why did you leave yesterday, Why aren't you answering my calls" he said sounding helpless.

"The way you look at her" I said tears threading to fall.

"Who... Sophia" I could hear anger growing in his voice. "It's acting, it's not real"

"I was there Jaeden, I could see the look you gave her" tears running down my face

"It wasn't real, can you understand that, IT WASN'T REAL" he screamed at me.

"Jaeden you can't fake that" I whispered to him.

"But I did fake it, I don't want to be with Sophia, I want to be with you"

"Jaeden.." I shook my head at him.

He glanced towards me before running out the door.

More tears spilled from my eyes.

I ran to my room and cryed on my bed all day.

Jaeden pov

I ran out of her house and all the way home, I slowly opened the door. I didn't alert anyone with the noise. I tip toed up to my room. I throw myself on my bed and started crying.

Knock, knock

"Jaeden, you ok, it's Wyatt"

Even though Wyatt was my closest friend in the cast, I didn't want to talk to him, not now anyways.

"Ya, I'm just feeling a bit sick" I croaked. "I'm going to stay in bed for a bit"

"Okay, feel better soon, just call me if you need anything"

"Ok" tears continued to fall down my face as I tried to sound normal to Wyatt.

I smashed my face into the pillow and cried for hours.

<><><><><>

So I did say I was going to update in two days but then teachers gave homework on the the last week before Christmas holidays, like a lot of it so I was busy.

I won't be updating again until after Christmas so have a good time and if your not celebrating the holidays have a nice break from work. ❤