Chapter 18

Jaeden pov

We finished filming and got home, Andy didn't make us finish the scene because he thinks I'm sick.

Wyatt and I went up to my room and we started to think about ideas to win back Y/n.

"What does she like?" Wyatt asked.

"Musicals, she a hopeless romantic, she loves rom-coms" I listed, Wyatt pulled out a notebook and started writing.

"Dude I think it's pretty obvious what you need to do"

"What?"

~~~~~~

Y/n pov

I don't know what to do with myself, I miss them all so much especially Jaeden. I have been mopping around the house, all I have been doing is watching Netflix.

Currently I'm in bed watching Glee with loads of popcorn because my parents can't stop me, there off on yet another business trip, it's like they plan there trips to get away from me, but I'm not complaining.

Then I heard knocking on my bedroom window. I pulled open the curtain and saw Jaeden throwing pebbles at it. I threw open the window.

"What are you doing Jae?"

"Just please come outside" he begged.

I rolled my eyes. "One sec"

I walked downstairs and opened the ground door. Jaeden was standing with a Boom box above his head, he pressed a button and dancing in the moonlight by toploader started playing.

"Care to dance" he smiled.

I walked over slowly but Jaeden grabbed me and started to twirl me around.

"What are you doing?" I laughed at him. He started to mouth along with the words.

"You can't dance and stay uptight,
It's a supernatural delight,
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight"

We danced around the garden, singing as loud as we could.

As the song ended, we both leaned in and kissed, soft and gently.

"It's like a movie" I whispered as we lay on the grass looking up at the stars.

"That was the plan" Jaeden said wrapping his arms around my torso.

"I missed you, so much" I turned around so we were faced to each other.

"So did I" Jaeden whispered.

We stayed laying under the stars all night.