Chapter 5

I was really excited to meet the cast and to see Jaeden. I had 3 hours before I had to go so I cooked some pasta. I added pesto to the pasta and ate it. I then cleaned up. I decided to to go to the shop and buy some crisps for the cast. So I started walking to the shop.

Once I got back from the shop I changed.

Your outfit

I did my hair and put on a bit of makeup. Once I finished getting ready I walked down the stairs. I put the crisps into my backpack, grabbed my keys and started walking to the casts house.

Once I got to the house I rang the doorbell and patiently waited for the door to be answered.

The door swung open a few seconds later and I was greeted by Jaedens adorable smile.

"Come on in everyone excited to meet you" I walked in a gave Jaeden a big hug.

I looked around the house it was so nice and modern. I followed Jaeden into the living room and saw the cast in front of me.

"Hi I'm Sophia" a red headed girl said and opened her arms out I gladly returned the hug.

"I'm jack" the boy standing beside Finn said. I gave jack a hug as well.

I meet the rest of them and gave them all a hug.

"Let's watch a movie" finn shouted. Everyone agreed. "Y/n and Jaeden you can go get snacks"

Jaeden and I walked into the kitchen and took out some bowls I grabbed the crisps out of my backpack and poured them into a big bowl while Jaeden was putting the popcorn into the microwave.

"Everyone is so nice" I said breaking the silence.

"Ya there such a good cast" he said with a smile. " there all really good actors you know finn is in stranger things have you watched it"

"I have wanted to but I get scared easily" I admitted.

"Well maybe we can watch it together sometime" Jaeden said

I blushed slightly as he said it "I'd love that.

The popcorn was finished and we put in into a bowl and grabbed some glasses and a bottle of coke, we brought it out to the living room where there was now loads of blankets and pillows lying about the floor.

"We're watching poltergeist"

"Great" I thought to myself.

I left the food on a side table and sat down beside Jaeden.

Jeremy started the movie and Sophia turned off the lights. I had my eyes covered for most of the movie.

There was one big jump scare and I left up. Jaeden let out a laugh but wrapped his arm around me, I was so glad it was dark because I knew my cheeks were super red.

When the movie finished I was still leaning against Jaeden but when the lights were turned back on we jumped away from each other.

Jaedens pov

Y/n and I had been cuddling the whole movie but we separated once the lights were turned on.

"Well I'm not going to sleep for weeks" Sophia said while laughing

"Same here" y/n exclaimed

"Y/n You should have a sleepover here" Sophia shouted

"I'll ask my mom if I can" she took out her phone and started to text her mom.

Wyatt came over to me " you have to stop staring" he said " it's a bit weird"

" I wasn't staring" I defended myself.

"Ohhh, just like you weren't cuddling y/n" he asked me.

"She was scared" he explained

Just then y/n shouted that she was able to stay the night.

Wyatt nudged my arm "It's your lucky day"

"We're just friends"

Wyatt then rolled his eyes at me

Y/n pov

Come up to my room and I'll get you some pyjamas" Sophia said, I followed her up the stairs and into her room as we walked to her room she told me whos bedroom was whos.

We walked into her room, it was beautiful, she had lilac bedsheets and curtains and a beautiful fluffy white rug right in the middle of the room.

Sophia walked over to the wardrobe and swung open the mirrored doors,she started going through the drawers she found a pair of black  shorts and a grey t-shirt. She also gave me a pair of fluffy socks. I walked out in to the hallway and found a bathroom and got changed into the clothes I was giving.

I walked back into Sophias room.
"Thanks for the clothes" I said to her.

"Don't worry about it" she said with a smile.

We walked down stairs together and sat down on the coach.

The boys had put on brooklyn nine nine on Netflix and were engrossed in the show. We started watching with them.

We got through about a season and a half and decided to order a few pizzas.

When we heard the doorbell ring I insisted on paying as I was staying in there house.  I brought the pizzas inside and put it on the dining table.

We all started eating and cracking jokes. I was sitting across from Finn and we were having a foot fight for most of the meal. I won and annoying Finn with this information all night.

It was 11pm and since they had to film in the morning we started getting ready. We brought all the blankets and pillows back upstairs. I was going to be sleeping on the floor of Sophias room. We layed down some blankets and pillows on the floor.

I blushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush an took off my makeup.

I lay down in my makeshift bed.

"So are you and Jaeden dating" Sophia asked me a smirk across her face

"Shhhh" I whispered, knowing Jaedens bedroom was right beside Sophias. " No, we're just friends"

"Im just saying most friends don't cuddling up together" she said. She saw me blushing. Then as quite as she could "do you like him"

"I don't know I have only known him for a few days" i answered "Maybe"

"Ohhhhh" she whispered

------------

1027 words

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter ❤