• Gone Girl •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

"Pass me another grape," Griff said.

I laughed, plucking a grape from the bowl before popping it in his open mouth. "You can get them yourself, you know?"

Griff smiled down at me, running his fingers up and down my arms. "Mmm I like it better when you give them to me."

I laughed happily, throwing a grape at his face. He joined in the laugh with me, bright white teeth flashing at me.

Our moment was interrupted by the ringing of a bell. I turned my head, spotting Ravi strolling in on a bike with a basket full of candy. "Candy here! Get your delectable sugary treats!"

I untangled myself from Griff, walking over to Ravi as Zuri, Jorge, And Griff did the same.

Before we could even do anything, Gladys stormed in, blaring an alarm. "Campers! Big announcement! So stop what you're doing! Last night I was stood up for a date."

"How could a pint of ice cream and a George Clooney movie stand you up?" Emma retorted.

Gladys glared at Emma. "It was Serge. The candy delivery man. Sheesh! You post bail for a guy and he doesn't even take you to dinner?"

Lou sniffed. "Been there done that!"

"Since Serge is not returning my calls, texts, or banging on his front door, I have decided to punish him by no longer ordering candy for the camp."

A burst of annoyed groans and yells spilled from the crowds. Jorge cried out, "Why do we all have to suffer because you're hideous and no one wants to date you?! Let me rephrase that."

"Too late!" She shouted. "You're going in the hole! Since candy reminds me of Serge, it's now banned from camp. So enjoy what's left in Candy Boy's cart because that's the last of it!"

Everyone turned to Ravi, bombarding him and his cart in an attempt to get any remaining candy.

"Are you done yet?" Zuri asked, staring at Tiffany's carved horse as I sifted through Tiffany's stack of books she brought to camp.

"Yup!" Tiffany cheered. "I've been working on this for two solid weeks and I'm finally done!"

From outside the cabin, in a sing-song voice, Someone called, "I smell candy!"

The door flung open, revealing Jorge And Griff. The force of the door opening wide caused the stack of books I'd been looking through to fall and hit Tiffany's horse. It knocked to the ground, shattering in the process.

"Oops," Jorge said, shrugging. "Looks like you broke your horsie."

Tiffany screamed in anger, rushing past Griff and out the door.