If we knew

The whole time

Izuku couldnt move.

He was frozen to the spot, as his mentor, idol and father figure, (not that he would admit that oudloud) and his fath-
*All For One*
Fought.

That wasn't the whole reason that he was frozen. For one, he just now found out, that the father he called every month at least once, the father that helped him and his mom survive, the very man that took part in his creation, is the same man, that wants to destroy the heroes on this planet. He wanted to erdaicate all of them.

Second, he appearantly, has a natrual quirk, that was just put to sime kind of coma state, so that he couldnt use it.

Third, they were fighting over *him*.

They were fighting over Izuku Midoriya, the deku that couldn't do it.

All Might wanted to prevent All for One getting to his succesor, and activate his quirk.

All for One, his father, wanted to activate his quirk, for some unkown reason.

There was another pressing matter.

No one, except probaply his father, knew what his quirk was.

On the battlefield, were All Might, all for one, Bakugo, Todoroki, Izuku and his boyfriend Eijirou, each one with a diffrent task. The latest was trying to calm izuku down, while bearly staying calm himself.

Izukus childhood friend was currently outright screaming at All Might to win, and for All for One to lose.

*Like that would help* Izuku thought bitterly.

Todoroki was staring at the fight, completely flabbergasttered.

What really suprisef Midoriya though, was that Bakugo wasnt screaming at him, or that todoroki wasn't staring at him, or even that his boyfriend was even trying to calm him down, and didnt abandon him.

Even All Might did still fight for him.

Sadly, Izuku couldnt give much thougt into it.

All for One was suddenly less than 2 feet away from Izukus face, with his hand alredy moving to somwhere on Izuku's upper body. Eijirou was pushed aside, as if to not be a bother to the super Villain.

The hand ended up being on his chest.

Izuku could bearly make out the worried voices of both All Might and Eijirou screaming out to him, before a searing hot pain shot out through his body, erupting from the place where his biological father placed his hand.

It felt like Izuku's chest was set on fire, that spread way too fast over all of his body, and burning hotter than Endeavor's, or Dabi's flame's.

Izuku baerly realized that the hand at fault has retreated, or that he collapsed onto his knees. All he focused on- *could* focus on, was the searing hot pain.