Then maybe

*The damn Nerd was taking his MOTHERFUCKING TIME!*

Bakugo katsuki was furiously hitting the poor training-Dummy, whom was alredy completely burnt and beaten from Katsukis earlier visits.

No one else commented on the facts, that he has been at this for almost 4 hours, or that his eyes were red and puffy, with a few tears spilling here and there.

Wether they were from frustration, anger, sadness or all three of thoose things, no one could tell. Not even Katsuki himself.

One thing he did know though, was that almost two(2) weeks, is a long-ass time to be asleep.

*The fucking nerd better not just be lying in that stupid hospital bed, 'cause he wanted to worry them all!*

More tears were threatening to spill from Katsuki's eyes, but he held them back as much as possible.

*Stupid Shitty hair didn't smile as much anymore, and always rushed out of the fucking classroom, once schjol was over, either to check in on izukus condition, or to spar or learn for classes and tests.*

Tears began to flow more freely now as Katsukis punches became faster, with more strenght behind them.

*Fucking Icy-hot has gone back almost completely to his old secluded self, giving everyone, even the fucking TEACHERS, the cold shoulder. The Ass didnt even talk to anyone when they were at the hospital at the same time.*

Katsuki could practicaly feel the stares he was getting, but ignired them all.

*The stupid idiot us making them all WAIT!*

Suddenly, his punches lacked the strenght they had before, became slower, until they stopped all together.

The loud shout of;
"DANGIT!!"
Made everyone flinch and look at Katsuki, as he threw one last strong punch, before finally collapsing to his kneews, his hands slithering down the dummy.

By the time Ochako made her way there, there was alredy a small puddle of tears before Katsuki's knees.

She reached forward to comfort him, but her hand was slapped away.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH ME ROUND-FACE!"

This Made Ochako flinch back, but her fear and suprise only took control of her for a second, before-

A loud slap emitted through the training hall, drawing everyone's attention.

A red mark in the shape of a hand formed on Katsukis cheek, while Ochako stood there, being the one who slapped him.

"YOU EGOISTICK STUCK-UP ASSHOLE!"

Bakugo looked shocked at the gravity-defying hero in training moutch agape.

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK, THAT YOU, KIRISHIMA AND TODOROKI ARE THE ONLY ONES WORRIED ABPUT DEKU?!"

Katsuki's eyes widend.
Has he said all that aloud?

"JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE ALL THERE, DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY -hic- ONE THAT-....that..."

Somewhere in her dialouge Ochako had started to cry, hot tears straming down her face.

"That are worried about -hic- Deku?"

Katsuki gasped. Of course he knew that dekus friends were worried, but-

"After Deku got hospitalized, you were the -hic- only one who didn't give us any details, said that it 'wasnt any of our buisness'! We are both yoursand dekus classmates, and we -hic- have a right to know, so STOP BEING A SELFISH PRICK, AND TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!"

Bakugo was silent.

Silently regretting what he did, he stood up walked towards Ochako, and stopped next to her and put a hand on her shoulder, whispering,

"I don't know anymore than you do,"

"Sorry and thank's. "