From falling

The doors to the room Izuku is kept in flew open, revealing a very stressed, and scared, Inko Midoriya, followed a tired yagi toshinori being dragged behind her.

"MY BABY-BOY!!!! IZUKU!!!!"

The loud shout of his name snapped Izuku out of his daze, and he looked up and met his mothers eyes, wich have tears streaming down her chubby cheeks like waterfalls.

"...m-mom?" His broken and tiny voice made the newcomers heart clench in worry, as she slowly stumbled to her Son's bedside, followed by a now horrified Yagi. Inko's knees buckled under her own weight, and she collapsed onto her knees in front of her son, who's emerald eyes glossed over, and tears welled up in the corners of his eyes. Soon enough both Midoriya's melzed into a crying mess, and bith Eijirou and Yagi new, that if for whatever reason, Would they have tried to seperate the two, they would have little to no succes.

As much as Eijirou wanted to cuddle his lover himself, he knew that Izuku's mother deserved it more than him, at the moment at least. Afterall, he alredy had his turn to shower the brocoli-head with love.

Soon enough though, Inko pulled back, and looked into her Son's very much alive, shimering green orbs. Slowly though, her face morphed from relief and worry, to a heated angry-Mom stare, and Izuku shrunk in on himself , alredy knowing what was about to happen.

"YOUNG MAN! I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT AWAITS YOU THIS WEEKEND! YOU WILL COME HOME, AND YOU WILL BE GROUNDED-"

"but M-Mom!"

"NO BUTS YOUNG MAN! NO ELECTRIC, AND-"

This continued on, for five minutes. Izuku tried to protest as best as he in hus current state could, while his mother scolded him. One could compare it with bunny trying to convince a raging dragon not to eat him.

"UNDERSTOOD?!"

"yes m-mom.." Izuku meekily answered, and his mothers features softened. "Good. Now, you know that i dont mean that in a harmful way, and-" she turned to Eijirou as she said this "It would be okay for me, if you or any other one of my Son's friend would come. This way he wont be bored to death." Eijirou perked up at this, and nooded, bright grin back in place.

Once more things were duscussed, Izulu turned to look at his Mentor, but before he could say anything else, the doctor, whom was in the romm the entire time, spoke up, as he walked towards the door, "Well, Midoriya-kun knows everyting he needs to know, as well as Kirishima-kun. If there are questions, my card is on Midoriyas bedside table. Goodbye for now." When the doctor opened the door hosever, he was greeted with both Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki, who both looked impatient, Katsuki more so that his companion.

The doctor though ignored the two students, and walked past him, right down the vorridor that leads to the elevator. Only when the two students came in and made sure the door was properly closed, did Katsuki decide to speek up.

"Questions about what, Nerd?"

Izuku and Eijirou tensed up, the first more than the latter. "yes, well..." he began, voice still weak.

"i wanted to ask you something, All m- Mr. Yagi.."

Yagi looked at his succesor expectanly, obviously ready to answer said succseor's question

"is it possible to...to constantly deactivate a quirk in someone elses body, until the person at fault activates it again?"