Out of wich

The entire atmosphere was tense, everyone waiting for the doctor to say something, anything. Inko looked like she wanted to cry as the doctor continued to say nothing as if this wasn't important. Katsuki clenched his teeth, his mood worsening by the minute as nobody said anything.

Finally, Katsuki broke the tense atmosphere.

"Fucking- ANSWER YOU, STUPID SON OF A-"

"BAKUGO!"Katsuki promptly shut his mouth, as his childhood friend's mother with the 'angry mom stare', as he had dubbed it.

He scowled and promptly shut his mouth. After another short silence, the doctor finally spoke after releasing a long sigh. "It...yes. Its not only possible, it is what actually happened. Im sorry."

It didnt take long for Izuku to progress this information, pressure already building behind his eyes. He wasnt the only one though, as sobs wracked inkos body. Surprisingly, katsuki was the one to walk up to her and embrace her in a hug, face unreadable. Yagi was... trying to cope with this new information, as well as Shoto.

Soon enough Izuku was curling in on himself, his frame shaking as sobs erruoted from his mouth. It didnt taje long for Eijirou to realize this as he hugged hus boyfriend, trying to calm the greenette down, trying to get himself to stop shaking.

The doctors face stayed emotionless as he watched the chaos unfold. Nobody noticed as the smallest of smirks graced his lips.

He hadnt lied, per say, no what he said was almost completely true! The only lie was the sorry. Well, now that he thought about it, he is sorry about the fact that now everything All for Ones son has build up is going to crumble by his own hands. But that wasnt much of his concern. All he wanted was to please his master, his lo-

"There... is no way to put the quirk to sleep again?" The two coloured haired boy questioned. The smirk slid off his face, quickl, melting back go hus professional doctor stare.

"Well...i fear no. It would simply put the boys life at risk too much to do this. All for Ones quirk would be needed to put it to sleep again, but we dont have that,"

A scoff came from next to the medical expert, and he turned his head to see the spiky haired blond look at nothing in particular, a frown on his face. The doctor looked for his lords wife, quickly finding her leaning against the ex number one hero. He couldnt wait for him to finally be externinated.

New chapter! I finally decided to write this, srry its short. Itll take some time for the next chapter to come out, but im back!!