Aftermath.

As I came back to my senses I heard voices. Three of them actually.

Alex.

Lena. ;)

and Sara Lance.

SARA LANCE!! WTF IS SARA DOING HERE????!!!

HOW IS SHE EVEN ON THIS EARTH??!!

WAIT! IK.

THAT DAMN CISCO OH MY RAO.

(Pretend that in this story it was Kara that had the one night stand instead of Alex)

wait... are the rest of the legends here? that'd be cool. I wanted to meet that new member.. umm Zari I think it was? idk but anyway... I gotta wake up...

Wake up.

Wake. up. kara.

Ooooo LIGHT!! IM WAKING UP

OKoK iM uWaKE YeSssSSsS!

"ugHhgHghh, mY hEAd!!!!!!!!!!!1"

They all rushed to my side for support and asked if I was ok.

I told them to stop yelling even though they weren't which is what they told me...

"Ugh... so this is what a human headache is?
Errrr... maybe a human hangover? i don't know."

This. Is. Terrible. Omr.

"Hey what is Sara doing here?" I ask groggily

"Her and the Legends are here for a visit" Alex responded for Sara

"That sounds fun how did you get here?" I ask

"Cisco in the labs" Sara responds

"O-o-ok so what happened? why did I pass out in the middle of the sidewalk?"

"Kryptonite" both Alex and Sara said in unison

"Cadmus?"

"Cadmus" Alex says confirming my thoughts/ question

" before I passed out I heard Sara's voice." I looked over at Sara. "Sara, how did you find me?"

"I was going to go visit my old buddy Lena."

"H-h-how do you know Lena" I ask confused

"When I first came here from my Earth. I kinda ran into her."

"I thought you guys left as soon as you dropped me off!" Kara shouted concerned. "What happened?"

"Well since there wasn't any time aberrations left because us and the time bureau fixed time... we all decided we needed a break... and well, since we had been to almost every time period we needed change of scenery. So we stayed here. On Earth- 38. And then, well me and Ava bro-"

Before she could finish I abruptly interrupted her.

"YOU AND AVA BROKE UP??"

(Sorry for everyone who likes Avalance (i do) but i gotta make this thing believable).

"Yea...." Sara stressed and rubbed the back of her neck.

"How, Where, and Why?"

"She broke up with me, in the Time Bureau, and because I just didn't have feelings for her anymore..."

"And what changed?" Kara asked, upset because that was her favorite ship besides Alex and Maggie.

"You." Sara simply stated

"What do you mean?" Kara asked in confusion

Everyone in the room facepalmed. Including Winn (I forgot Winn was there omg).

"Kara, i'm still... (huge pause for suspense) ..... I still like you, Kara."

Kara looked distressed. She looked between Lena and Sara.

"OH MY GOD I CANT DEAL WITH THIS RIGHT NOW" said no one ever.

"I-i-i-i" Kara stuttered. "I don't know what to say Sara. Wait! I have a totally non-related question."

Sara held her breath so she wouldn't yell. Because all she wanted right now was an answer from Kara. Or just anything to indicate that she still like her too.

(Oh shite! I forgot to mention that after the one night stand, they got together in this story. Sorry if you were confused.)

"When you met Lena what happened?"

Lena answered in all honesty for Sara. "We went out.... For a while, and umm,.... did things."

"oh rao... oh god!!" Kara said under her breath

Kara then bent down off the bed and got on her knees and prayed.

(sorry to all the NON-religious people)

"Dear, Rao. Please give my the power to get through this before I die of stress and help me decompose so I don't overload."

She then stands back up.

"Ok."
Alex looks shocked. So does Winn. Because they both know Kara. And they know she only does this in front of people when she is uhm..., Stressed, like, REALLY stressed and might do something bad.

"So! Where were we?" Kara says with a big smile and totally calm.

"I'm sorry Kara. This is totally unexpected. Especially because Sara is both our ex's so this is really awkward." Lena chuckled

"Yeah, I feel you" Both Sara and Kara said in unison.

They looked at each other then quickly looked away.

"So, Kara." Sara said

"Yeah?" Kara asked

"What's it gonna be? Me, Sara Sexy Lance, or her, Lena Lesbian Luthor?

CLIFFHANGER HAH! YES I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED! I HOPED YOU LIKED IT. IK IT WAS CRINGY BUT 🤷🏽‍♀️ ANYWAY SEE YALL NEXT TIME!