Marley knows? ok,

After the whole song and dance Kara decided that the lima bean would be the best choice in venue for what her and Marley were about to talk about.

Once they had arrived at the lima bean they hopped in line to grab a quick drink. They stood in line quietly waiting until it was the right time for either of them to say anything.

Once Marley picked them both out drinks because Kara was used to noonans and not the lima bean, they had found a cozy booth  in the corner of the lima bean. They both sipped their drinks and suddenly Kara asked the biggest question of the day... well the second biggest question of the day.

"Who told you?" Kara asked with a raised eyebrow. "My mom, she explained everything. From how our parents left me on her doorstep to how they were..." Marley hesitated to say the next piece. ".. aliens." Kara's breath hitched when Marley says this. A thought then dwells in Kara's mind. When did their parents drop Marley off. It is 2019 now and it Kara is seen as 24 years of age... and Earths years move much quicker than the years of Krypton.

"Did your 'mom' mention when our parents dropped you off here on Earth. I landed here in 2003. I was 13. 24 now. Technically a lot older."  Kara stops ending her ramble. "Uhm. a-around 1998..." Marley trails off at the end and ends up covering her mouth, realization dawning on her. That Kara was only basically 2 years older than her. That they were bothe way older in Kryptonian years.

"We're both way old!" Marley whisper-shouts to Kara in order to not receive weird looks. "Yeah and i've realized our parents knew about the destruction of our planet and decided to send you off early. Not both of us, but just.. you." Kara says rather mumbling to herself than to Marley, but Marley still hears her.  "Hey, i'm sorry about them. They obviously didn't know what they were doing." Marley says apologizing did something she didn't do. "It's not your fault, it's theirs. We could've been together all this time with the Danvers but no! They wanted to send you away in order to protect themselves!" Kara exclaims slamming her hands against the booths table and rushing out of the lima bean.

Marley stays seated looking down at her coffee, a single tear rolling down her face.

I know that is really short and you guys deserve more so i'm gonna give you more. just not right now. but i really do apologize for not updating in a really long time. so i hope you enjoyed this chapter. next chapter will be about... nah i'm not gonna tell you. you'll just have to wait and see. also thanks YOU SO SO much for that many reads (look at the picture way above to see what i'm talking about) it means a lot because this story is really trash and i barely  update so... anyway, see you next time.

~Maj, out.