Chapter 2

Authors POV

She was lost, nothing came up in her mind.

She looked around and ended up playing with a ball.

"Knock Knock." She looked up to see her friend, Berserk. Blossom smiled and motioned her to sit.

"I see you got the case?" Berserk asked as she looked at the file.

"Yeah. I have nothing this guy he hides all his tracks." Blossom said as she grabbed the file away from Berserk.

"How have things been?" Berserk asked as she moved closer to Blossom.

"Yeah I'm okay this should help me get my minds off of things." Blossom stood up and started pacing around the room.

Berserk stood up and grabbed her shoulders.

"You are amazing! You can do this! Your the best bitch I've ever known!" Berserk smiled to make blossom confused.

"How does being a bitch mean I can do this?" She asked

"Your not afraid to speak your mind that gets you ahead of the game."

Blossom laughed and looked down at the floor and soon she thought of an idea of were to start

"Your right!" Blossom smiled

"Okay I need you to leave so I can get started." Blossom began to push Berserk out of her office

"Your welcome!" Berserk Yelled as she was pushed out of the office.

Blossom sat back down and looked at the file again.

She knows this is the against the rules but she needed some help.

She ran out of the office to her car and grabbed her phone to make a call.

*a few years ago*

Blossom was driving around since it was her first three months of being a police officer and was trying to be a detective

And right before she could turn a car zoomed by her

She turned on her lights and zoomed up to the car and it stopped.

Blossom got out and tapped onto the car window.

"Do you know how fast you were going?" She asked as she looked at the drivers face.

"Brick?"

"Hey Bloss!" He flashes his charming smile as Blossom rolled her eyes

"Can you please do me a favor come on I can't get another ticket." He asked as blossom squinted her eyes

"Sorry but it's the rules." She said as she continued writing down on the pad.

"Come on Bloss we knew each other since high school do this for a friend." He pleaded

"Brick you know a I can't." She said as she looked up.

"Please I owe you." Blossom looked into his eyes. He was her childhood best friend.

"Fine but you owe me." She said as she ripped up the paper. "Thanks and remember I know everyone in this town so if you need help call me."

Blossom smiled. "Ohh. And stop speeding." She said as she walked off to her car and watched Brick take off.

* end of flashback*

Blossom was walking into a strip club looking around for the person she called for

She saw the red hair and walked towards him.

He had two girls around him.

He looked up to see Blossom. "Hey Bloss." He smiles still giving that charming smile.

Blossom rolled her eyes and smiled

"Hey Brick"