133. Glitch

Glitch

by 7lyrics

Turning around Im met with bright red eyes surrounded by a grey mask. He has jet black hair that swirls up and back, his face is freshly shaved but that is all I can really see. He is tall and God is he built. He looks so strong and holds so much power. I then blink and breath when my lungs finally demand air. His forehead is scrunched up as he watches me calculating.

I step back "Uh I-I I'm sorry " My voice comes out shaky.

He nods as he then demands "dance with me," before I can protest he has his arm around my waist pulling me close and his hand in mine as we dance across the floor.

I look around to see glares from women as slowly the whole place pays attention to us.

By the end of the song I could feel sparks dance across my skin around the area he is touching me, a pull in my chest forms, wanting to be closer to him, we land in front of the stairs where the thrones sit That holds the former king and queen, they watch us with a raised brow. I gasp as I look up into the mans eyes as everything stops, his head lowers towards mine, our noses pass each other and our lips meet and instantly I know.

He is my mate. I don't know who he is but I'm sure he is about to let me know.

He breaks the kiss as he backs up keeping me close as He rips off his mask and he growls "Mine." A growl that sends a shiver down my spine.

His breath taking face comes into view. People around gasps as some yells. "The Alpha King has found his mate," I gasp. This man in front of me is Bain Alexander Remington , the King.