☀️Day 1: First Arival☀️

Y/N's POV:

Ever since UA's Maid Cafe finally opened in Japan I've been dying to go. And now that I have some free time after classes, I finally get to see what's all the fuss is about, can it be that good?
__
Second Person Pov:

As you finally made it up to the entrance of the maid cafe, you held tightly onto the handle. "Well here goes nothing." You said as you took a deep breath before opening the door and walking in.

"Welcome Ma'am!" Said Every maid and butler upon you waking in. "Wow, I wasn't expecting this." You whispered to yourself as you looked around the cafe, stunned at how homey the place looked compared to many of the maid and butler cafes that you went to, that mainly shared the same light pink and cutesy theme.

"Ma'ma" is everything alright?" said an over joyed muscular blonde. "Uh, yes I just never been here before, that's all." You said shyly as you fiddled with your fingers. "Oh in that case, I have some great Maids and Butlers for you to get along with until your more acclimated here!" The male said cheerfully as he handed you a few profiles of the maids and Butlers(You'll be able to see their profiles once you choose your route). "Thank you..." You said as you tried to fish for his name. "It's Yagi but just call me Allmight!" Allmight said as he gave of a beaming smile. "Allmight, now where do I know that name from?" You said in your head as you looked though the profiles he gave you.

  "So "Ma'am has anyone caught your eye yet?" Allmight asked he looked down at you with glee in his eyes. "Oh yeah, I would like to get to know..."

To be continued...
__

Remember, Anyone that you choose will make others think of you in a certain way, so your relationships with other maids and butlers will change throughout the story. So choose wisely, but it really doesn't matter. Just enjoy yourself, it's a maid and butler cafe after all!!!