✌️ Toru Hagakure Route #1✌️

Y/n's Pov:

Y/n's Pov:

As I looked through the profiles that Allmight gave me, my mind was oddly set on one maid in particular, Toru Hagakure, which was strange to me, since I couldn't see her facial features or anything at that matter. "Maybe it's the mystery surrounding her that drew me in."I thought to myself before handing the profiles back to Allmight with confidence. "So you're choosing Young Hagakure?" Allmight said and as I nodded, he looked at me with a small smirk.

"Young Hagakure!" Allmight yelled and as from what I could tell a medium height, cheerful teenage girl came running in from out of nowhere. "Yes, Allmight!" Toru said cheerfully as she looked up at Allmight.
"This lovely young lady here, would like you have you as her maid." Allmight said as he looked in my direction before walking off.

"Really! Well I promise to be the best maid ever, right this way ma'am!" Toru said with excitement as she grabbed a menu before taking me to my table. As she pull my chair out for me, I quickly thanked her before sitting down. while pushing in my chair, I couldn't help but take notice to the atmosphere in this cafe . Although I was seated in between two busy tables, it was still so peaceful and quiet, that just for a second, it felt like it was just Toru and I.

"Here's your menu ma'am" Toru said as she placed the menu in front of me, causing me to come back down to earth. As I looked though the menu, Toru stood there patiently waiting for me to make up my mind. "What would you recommend?" I said as I looked at her, giving off a bright smile. Although I couldn't see her facial expression, I could tell she was a bit taken aback as her face seemed to be turning a light shade of pink.

"S-sorry, no one has ever asked me for my opinion before, but the omelets are pretty good,the chef makes those with a ton of care in my opinion." She said shakingly while scratching the back of her head, from what I could tell. "Then I'll be having an omelet with a cup of green tea, if that's okay" I said as I handed her the menu. "I'll inform the chef right away!" Toru said as she ran off in a hurry.

In what seemed like a few minutes, Toru came back carrying an omelet and cup of tea. Not to mention as Toru sat them down, they were both steaming hot. "Would you like for me to draw on your omelet." said Toru as he held a bottle of ketchup in her hand. I nod and tentatively watched as Toru drew a heart on my omelet. "Thank you." I said while looking at the omelet, not wanting to ruin this masterpiece.

As Toru sat down in seat next to me, she let small chuckle. "Don't be shy, eat it!" said placed her hand on her cheek. I think she might of been smiling at me, but I will never know. As I took my first bite, I let out a small sigh. "It's pretty good isn't it." Toru said her, filling with excitement as I nodded.

While eating my meal, Toru and I exchanged a few words back and forth. From what I can tell, Toru is a pretty nice and cheerful person. And there's no doubt in my mind that I'll choose Toru as my maid the next time I come back, if I ever have anymore free time.

To be continued...
___

Profile:

Toru Hagakure

Age:18Birthday:June 16Quirk:Invisibility Personality:Cheerful

Age:18
Birthday:June 16
Quirk:Invisibility
Personality:Cheerful