🔥Shoto Todoroki Route #1❄️

(Y/N's) POV:

(Y/N's) POV:

     As I flipped through the profiles that Allmight gave me, my brain was officially set on one butler and one butler only, Shoto Todoroki. But could I really blame my brain? This guy was beyond handsome and with his calming yet nonchalant expression, split colored hair and not to mention his oddly hypnotizing eyes, there could be no way he didn't know that himself.

     "How about Shoto Todoroki." I said to Allmight as I handed him back the profiles. Needless to say I could of cared less about his expression, but from what I saw, it seemed like I made a good choice. "Young Shoto." Said Allmight as a tall, obviously handsome, teenage boy stood right in front of me. "Yes, Allmight." Shoto said as he gave me a quick smirking glance and then turned his attention to Allmight. "This lovely young lady here would like for you to be her butler for today." Allmight said as he gave off a bright smile.

     "Well I would be more than happy to be a butler to this gorgeous young lady." Shoto said as he gently took my hand and placed a soft and quick kiss on it. "A-am I blushing." I thought to myself as I felt as though my heart was running a marathon. "Well I'm glad to here that." Allmight said as he went to go check up on a near by table. "Right this way Ma'am." Todoroki said.

     As I followed Todoroki, I couldn't help but notice that he had his own designated area that was extremely close to the curtained V.I.P booth. "H-how popular is he?" I again thought to myself as I sat down and was soon scooted in by Todoroki. "Oh, how unprofessional of me, I forgot your menu, I promise I won't be long." Shoto said as he then let out heart pounding chuckle and then walked off. "I know I'm blushing." I said to myself as I felt my cheeks heat up.

     As promised, Shoto came back fairly quicker than expected. He then placed down my menu handing me white orchid as to say sorry for keeping me waiting. "Thank you." I said as I looked into his eyes for quick second, catching a little shimmer from them as I looked down at my menu. As I continue examine the menu for a few seconds, I saw that they had free scenes with every menu, and unlike some of the maid and butlers cafes that I've been to, I was able to choose to scene with out buying a certain meal.

     "Hmm, I'll take the French toast and could we maybe do a pocky scene please." I said as I looked up at him after placing my request. "If that's what's what you want, then I'll get it for you." Todoroki said calmly as he took back the menu and again walked off.  "This so different."  I said, whispering softly.

     Not even sitting there for a good five minutes, Todorki came back with French toast in one hand, and a small box of strawberry pocky in pocket. "I hope you enjoy." Todoroki said as he placed down a freshly made plate of French toast, it even came with strawberries. "well before I forget, how about we do this now." Todoroki said lightly smirking as he took a stick of strawberry pocky from out his pocket, placing it on my lips.

     To be honest I'm surprised that I wasn't freaking out by now. "I normally don't do scenes on the first day, but for you, I'll make a little bit of an exception." Todoroki said as he whispered into my ear before biting away the pocky. But before he could make it to my lips, he stopped and pulled back with the same light smirk on his face. Todoroki then looked at me and gave off a soft chuckle. "I haven't even gotten to know you cutie." Todorki said as he pulled up a chair and sat facing me.

     After talking for the rest of my time with him, I couldn't stand but to blush. He was just giving me non stop compliments and sweet smiles. Even though I'm sure I would probably faint from how hot he is, it's no doubt that I'll choose him again if I ever get some more free time.

To be continued...
___

Profile:

Shoto Todoroki

Age:19Birthday:January 11Quirk:Half-Hot Half-Cold Personality:Charmer,Calm

Age:19
Birthday:January 11
Quirk:Half-Hot Half-Cold
Personality:Charmer,Calm